DonnaPlay.com / Talking money from my visa

Canada, Québec, Montréal Review updated:
This web site ´Donnaplay.com´ withdrawed money from my visa account without my permission! They charged me for free trial $ 84.90 CAN . The problem is that i dont have account with them and even i didnt registered in their web site!!! I dont know how they get access to my visa info!!! I give them a call to verify from that, they just simply said that will refund me without any more explanation how they get access to my visa info!!! Scammed website
Jul 21, 2015

A  5th of Aug, 2015 by
The same happen to me. I live in Sweden and never heard about the site! But they draw 54.95 us from my bankcard. This is going to be a police matter now.
A  25th of Aug, 2015 by
Just checking on line bank statements and noticed three transactions of just under £12 each. The description was donnaplay.com. POS
I have not used this debit card since April and would never subscribe to on line games or anything like it as this is a business account.
All I can do for now is hope the Email I just sent to support@donnaplay.com does what I have asked them to do.
Cancel any future transactions and refund all past and present.

A couple of months ago I noticed a similar thing on another account from google apps so I logged on to the account and followed the cancel account instructions I thought I'd put the loss down to experience and did not complain.
They all seem to be at it large companies charging millions of people regular small amounts probably just inside the law somehow and only refunding the ones that will not go away.
N  1st of Sep, 2015 by
Dear Users,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Your feedback goes towards helping improve our service and customer support.

We wish to resolve any issues you may have with our service. We have a dedicated facebook page to accommodate our clients and respond in the quickest possible time.

You can reach us on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/donnaplaycom

DonnaPlay Logo DonnaPlay