Dollarama / froot loops
I have purchased froot loops for my breakfast from dollarama as I was passing by it in scaraborough town Center, it being Christmas the store was super busy, so I quickly picked my froot loops and billed it. The next day I eat it and start throwing up and on close examination I see that the froot loops was expired. And the expiry date was September 09 which was two months before as on today being 23rd December. Considering the buyer beware, my question is why dollarama should put anything expired on the shelf at the first place and I definitely have a right under consumer protection to raise my concern . My entire Christmas is now ruined and I wouldn't understand why dollarama would put out of date packages on shelf. I would request to see an action against this.
More Dollarama Complaints & Reviews
- Dollarama - faulty products 
- Dollarama - selling lighters 
- Dollarama - 1 gb tech 1 flash drive 
- Dollarama - no bathrooms 
- Dollarama - bowlful chicken flavor instant noodle soup 
- Dollarama - not pricing their items is wrong.
- Dollarama - a dollorama policy
- Dollarama - their manager made me cry
- Dollarama - employee at store 357 — jackson square hamilton, ont
- Dollarama - customers service