Dnata Travel UAE / flight ticket refund or rescheduling
I booked a flight with Dnata online service for the 9th of September 2016 and I had to cancel it because my father passed away and had to relocate from Qatar to Italy immediately. For this reason Dnata gave me a flight voucher which expires on August 3rd, 2017. When it was time to reschedule my flight or get refunded they found all sorts of excuses not to do it. I searched up another alternative flight on Qatar Airways and they told me in their system they were seeing double the price. Then I asked for a refund and they told me they could do it as the credit card and account used to book it do not exist anymore. I have everything in writing as I exchanged email correspondence with their Customer Service.
Updated by Francesca De Petris, May 10, 2017
Sorry there is one typo: Dnata said the refund was not possible because the credit card and account used to book it do not exist anymore.
More Dnata Travel UAE Complaints & Reviews
- Dnata - abusing 
- Dnata - ticket amount refund delay 
- Dnata - regarding fake confirmation letter
- Dnata Staff At Dubai Airport - Terminal - unethical and rude behaviour by check in supervisors
- Dnata - bad service 
- Dnata - baggage handling customer service
- Dnata - rude customer service lady at the check in counter
- Dnata - refund cancellation ticket
- Dnata - airport cart 037
- Dnata - service is very bad on name change request