Disneylandtoo many attractions out of order during our visit

On Sunday, March 26, 2017 we visited both California Adventure and Disneyland. I bought 6 adult hopper tickets and a parking voucher earlier online. I paid $1044.00 for the tickets.

We are from Arizona and our Granddaughter was in California for National Cheer Competition. We decided to make a family trip. Unfortunately and oddly (we go to Disneyland ever 2 or so years) there were quite a few attractions which were either closed for renovations or closed due to breakdowns.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Holbrook, AZFollowing is a list of the ones that I can remember: Indiana Jones, Big Thunder, Space Mountain, Matterhorn, Hyperspace Mountain, Grizzly Peak, Paradise Pier Rollercoaster, Cars Land.
I paid $1044 for the tickets and would like to have that money reimbursed. We spent a lot more than that to for travel costs, hotel, and food. At the park, since so many of the rides were down we spent a lot more money on food and in the stores. Another $1000.00
I appreciate your consideration and still look forward to visiting the park again, should this be rectified. Thank you.

Em