Disney Store / military service discount
Today, May 28, 2018, I stopped by the store located in the El Paso, TX outlets. Prior to entering the store, there was a sign by the door that stated they offered military discount. At the time of purchase, I asked the customer service representative about the discount and presented my veterans ID card that I earned from my 8 years of service. Another employee approached the situation where he stated they only offered the discount to "active duty" service members. For it being Memorial Day, and after losing some friends in Iraq, I felt my service discredited. The lady initially helping me was seen as being placed in an uncomfortable situation as she understood my perspective. Should the discount not be for ALL forms of military ID? Especially those with veterans ID's that were clearly earned for their time of service?
More Disney Store Complaints & Reviews
- Disney Store - bad service 
- Disney Store - 'complaint on disney system error of double billing (correction by crediting) causing customer cash loss
- Disney Store - lack of mickey's memories
- Disney Store - store opening "ceremony" giving out the key is discriminating!!!
- The Disney Store - delivery failure
- Disney Store - service, employee (juanita) store manager
- Disney Store Bethel Park - Rude and unhelpful managers
- Disney Store - service 
- The Disney Store Online - shipping, customer service, returns
- Disney Store - online chat