Disney Movie Club / credit card scam

1 MD, United States Review updated:

I was just charged today with a charge of $25.90 because of this club. When I called and finally got to talk to someone they told me that the only way to cancel your account is to pay the full price of 75.00 or continue ordering 5 more movies within 2 years. After great debate on the phone with the customer service rep she finally told me that if you send back the initial 5 movies that were sent to you that once they recieve that product then your membership is cancelled and you recieve your money back. I was charged again because they apparently send you a movie every so often whether you want it or not and stick your card with a charge. This club is a huge scam and unless your a millionaire who wants to recieve disney movies then dont go anywhere near it on the web.

Comments

• Dm
      2nd of Dec, 2010

v_alllen20
    Please give me a call, I can help you with the Disney Movie Club. It is not a scam, I can fully explain everything and take care of any concerns you have. My direct number is 800-459-7002.
    Member Advocate
    Disney Movie Club

27th of Dec, 2014

i have a question i am not a member but i have signed up for the 4 movies for a 1$ on the 24th but on the 25 i was charged 7$ so i just wanna know whats is that about because i am not a member i just seen the ad and bought the movies for my little brother i really want to talk to someone about it please get back to me asap. please hope this is not a scam