Dish TV India / non transmission of free channels!
I would like to bring to the kind notice of the board that I have purchased dish t.v. about one and half years back by paying Rs.3990/ and opted for Z TV package. From 20th June 07 suddenly telecast of all the channels stopped without any information. I immediately contacted the dishtv, they informed me to pay Rs 600/ for telecast of Free to Air channels. I told them that free to air channels are free and why are you asking money they responded very badly and told me that our policy is being changed. Since I can not see free to air channels Dish TV STB and antenna , I made request to take back STB and antenna and refund my money Rs 2499/- as given in writing by Dish TV to refund when ever we want to surrender after five years. Since the services are very poor and asking money for free to air channels I want to surrender it immediately. They have told me that they will not refund the money even after five years. For me STB and antenna is a waste. Can any one help me to suggest , how to stop the cheating activities of Dish TV in India?? How to complain to government of India for charging the money for free to air channels?
More Dish TV India Complaints & Reviews
- Dish TV India - problem after my recharging 
- Dishtv India Ltd - pathetic customer service! 
- Dish TV India - transfer of balance from old vc no. to new vc no. 
- Dish TV India - blocked free-to-air channels by dish tv! 
- Dish TV India - dishtv customer care 
- DishTV India - terms and conditions
- DishTV India - reducing channels
- Dish TV - tv service.
- DishTV India - service not working even after paying
- Dish TV - pathetic and arrogant behaviour by dish tv service manager / technician