Discovery Health / appalling service from all staff

I would like to inform you of the terrible service that I recieved from the Call centre agents, their supervisors and the manager in the department at Discovery. I have cancelled my Medical aid and requested my savings portion to be paid out into my banking account. The first agent I spoke to was very polite and told me that the funds had been released however my banking account was closed. I was advised to complete a change of bank detail form. I decided to call my bank only to find out the account was still active so I called Discovery back. I spoke to the rudest man, Lebo, who told me with a very appaling attitude that it's my fault because the 5 in my bank details looks like a 6!!! I asked to speak to a higher authority and spoke to the Relationship Manager Charmain Erasmus who gave me the exact same story so I asked for the Manager, Jannie van Niekerk. He was just as rude, he never listened to a word I said, spoke over me the whole time and basically did nothing to resolve the matter. I am still waiting for my cash refund and have never dealt with such incompetent, rude people in my life. When Managers deliver poor service you have to wonder about the staff they manage!!

Di