Direct Gardening / Poor service, quality

1 Rittman, OH, United States Review updated:

Warning, you may be very disapointed as I was with the quality, timliness and lack of customer service.
An order was placed over their website after reviewing their catalog that was mailed. I paid with credit card and they charged immediately the full amount. The shippment took 5 weeks and the bare root trees were dry, dead with few roots and no materials to keep them moist in shippment. I returned the them immediately and requested a refund. 15 days later nothing. I have called 3 times and emailed 3 and they just say give it another week to process. Have a look at the photo...looks like $75?

Direct Gardening

St

Comments

• Sp
      13th of Apr, 2012

I placed a $60 order for knockout roses 3+ weeks ago. I was told 1-2 wekks for processing and 2 more for shipping. Well, it has been 2 weeks ago it was in the shipping dept and due to ship anytime and to give it another week for processing. Wonder if I am ever going to get my order????? and what condition they will be in if they have been in the shipping dept for 2 weeks now??.

I am tired of waiting for this company to ship my order. I emailed them to cancel my order. I will go somewhere else with my business.!!

• Pa
      7th of Jun, 2012

YOU re correct.
    I purchase $220 in plants 75% were yours and were ship multiples times last year I request replacement via email and phone call the want it in wriring and must send return label. I did and reqestered mail I received 3 dead dry plant may be worse than your picture in fall.
    As of today I am still waiting for replacement, they now want records ...cant find order... This company and all its orge names are a NATIONAL AND MAY BE AN INTERNATIONAL SCAM SHOULD BE FEDERALLY INVISTIGATED BECAUSE OF ALL THE DIFFERENT SCAM CATLOGS BEEN DISTRIBUTED.

BEWARE ALL!!!