Direct Buy / join direct plus! not direct buy.

My wife and I went to Direct Buy, thinking it was a place our friends had told us about in Indianapolis called Direct Plus. We couldn't figure out what was going on when they told us the fee to join was $5, 000!!

Our friends told us they had joined Direct Plus and it was only $75! Well, that's the problem. Their names are very similar and we got them confused. Needless to say, we did not join Direct Buy. What a joke!

We did join Direct Plus for $75 and it's the best decision we ever made. We purchased our kitchen cabinets from them and their kitchen designer was great! He's also one of the owners so, that was nice.
He found several mistakes on the quote we had gotten from Menard's. Direct Plus ended up being about $1700 LESS than Menard's on the Medallion Cabinets we ordered for our kitchen!!

Direct Plus is only located in Indianapolis but, from what I know, they can drop ship a lot of product around the country. I've heard them talking many times about shipping stuff to some of their customers who have summer homes in Florida.

I would highly recommend people check out their website. It's www.directplusfurniture.com. You won't be disappointed!!