Digitel - Home Phone Service & DSL Internet Subscription / non-issuance of approved credit adjustments to phone & dsl subscription
Telephone no. [protected]
Dsl-data no. [protected]
Subscriber: marina a. dulla // regina a. dulla
I am making a follow up report on the matter concerning our credit adjustments, rebates & bill disputes:
1. line transpose issue : june 11- june 18, 2007
2. no dsl connection: august 21 to september 11, 2007
3. rebates made 10 months advance payments. happy deal
4. illegitimate calls/charges billing pd. of 15 aug - 14 sep 2007 (p 6.00 total calls made thru the time announcement 113-1).
On our monthly statement of account I just currently received, for the billing period of 15 dec 2007 - 14 jan. 2008 the approved and expected refund of p630.06 expedited by csr sally srbc has not yet transpire on our home phone/dsl - happy deal plan account and the rebates for advance payments.
At this point in time for the past 8 months from day one this matter has been reported june 11 2007 & numerous follow-ups has been made each and every month (ref or report nos. 3807282) this has been addressed to the head office (mr lance & john gokongwei, jr. and nimfa romero of sta. rosa buss. center, 1710 help desk: sandy antonio santillan and ken silverio) I am urgently requesting a feedback & a concerete outcome and specified date when this credit will be reflected on our monthly statement of account.
More Digitel - Home Phone Service & DSL Internet Subscription Complaints & Reviews
- PLDT / Phone+DSL Installation - failed to install on promised date 
- PLDT - no internet / no dial tone 
- [Resolved] PLDT - no dial tone/intermittent internet connection
- PLDT Home - los blinking and displeasing services 
- Digitel - Dasmarinas, Branch - very poor, bad, disgusting service!!! 
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - Landline and Internet
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - no dial tone and no internet
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - pldt complaint
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - internet and telephone issue!
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - pldt landline # 920 8173