Digitel - Home Phone Service & DSL Internet Subscription / non-issuance of approved credit adjustments to phone & dsl subscription

1 Philippines Review updated:

Telephone no. [protected]

Dsl-data no. [protected]

Subscriber: marina a. dulla // regina a. dulla

I am making a follow up report on the matter concerning our credit adjustments, rebates & bill disputes:

1. line transpose issue : june 11- june 18, 2007

2. no dsl connection: august 21 to september 11, 2007

3. rebates made 10 months advance payments. happy deal

4. illegitimate calls/charges billing pd. of 15 aug - 14 sep 2007 (p 6.00 total calls made thru the time announcement 113-1).

On our monthly statement of account I just currently received, for the billing period of 15 dec 2007 - 14 jan. 2008 the approved and expected refund of p630.06 expedited by csr sally srbc has not yet transpire on our home phone/dsl - happy deal plan account and the rebates for advance payments.

At this point in time for the past 8 months from day one this matter has been reported june 11 2007 & numerous follow-ups has been made each and every month (ref or report nos. 3807282) this has been addressed to the head office (mr lance & john gokongwei, jr. and nimfa romero of sta. rosa buss. center, 1710 help desk: sandy antonio santillan and ken silverio) I am urgently requesting a feedback & a concerete outcome and specified date when this credit will be reflected on our monthly statement of account.

• kim042390's Response, Nov 10, 2018

bakit ganun napakahirap nyo macontact. OMG 27978305 please paki ayos ung internet ko.

• zeta zones's Response, Nov 26, 2018

Hi,

Can you please fix our PLDT it got broken 2 weels ago and until no one comes to rectify it.

Va

Comments

• La
    Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - No service for almost two (2)months
    Caloocan
    Philippines

Landline number (02)9613647 no service since June 9, 2018.
    Service reference number #263268749
    Please do something about this, can't connect to your hotline to talk to your agents either.
    Please contact us at (02)9628699 as soon as possible.

• Ec
    Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - No Internet
    Philippines

No Internet since July 27, 2018 and no action whatsoever from PLDT. Tried calling their customer service 171 but they are no longer picking up calls. Tried also sending a message through their facebook account but no reply.

• Go
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - No internet connection and dial tone
    Pasay
    Philippines

Since July 10, 2018 we do not have connection and dial tone. We are keep on calling, and since it is system generated, we cannot talk to any agent who can attend to our concern.

14th of Aug, 2018
    Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - We cannot use our wifi since July 5, 2018.
    Quezon City

Reference #26634334
    After troubleshooting, we still cannot use our wifi since July 05, 2018.

• Ar
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - Internet connection and landline Problem
    Queazon City
    Philippines

Please follow up my report really need my internet back i already payed my balance so now i just need the service to its been a week i dont get my right plan for internet still sucks! so try to refresh and much better to deploy a technician in our Area - Brgy.178 Ph.6 12342 Narra St. Camarin Caloocan City. AASSAAPP.

• El

• Le
    Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - internet service and telephone line
    Davao City
    Philippines

I have no internet and no telephone line for almost 2 weeks now.I already called your customer service and reported.Its now more than 72hrs still nothing.
    landline number (082)2972436
    account number (0252291350)

• Fr
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - Internet Connection
    Caloocan City
    Philippines

Since monday night we don't have connection until now thursday. I have reported this issue already and no one is coming to check or fixed our internet issue. we always see home fiber the one who install our connection roving around everyday in our place but don't see any one to see or check connection issue in our place. ref#26529560.

• El
    Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - PLDT DSL Internet Connection
    Taguig City
    Philippines

Please check into our internet & landline connection which have been down since Aug 5, 2018 until now, Aug 13, 2018. We have Repair Reference # 26961068 dated Aug 9, 2018.

Please deduct also the non-service days in our billing statement.

Very truly yours,

Nestor / Elsie Oafallas

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - internet connection
    Springfield
    Massachusetts
    Philippines

Very poor signal. Buti pa pagdating ng bill mabilis but ung internet is napaka bagal. Wala ka namang magawa kundi pagtsagaan na lang.

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - dropping internet connection
    Pasay City
    pldthome.com

been ongoing for a month now
    technician have done remote testing on their end
    Technician have check the post on the area
    technician have changed the modem as well
    still getting multiple drop outs
    so [censored]ing frustrating having noob service
    always advising for 72 hours time-frame for every testing

• Kr
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - internet connection
    Balingasag
    Philippines

Internet connection lost time to time 24/7!!!

• Ed
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - new application
    Lagonoy camarines sur
    Philippines

Senece last month my application in pldt was still not approved applicatipn # 1005991746

• Ar
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - NO OPTION to call for customer service representative via 171
    Philippines

I've been wanting to talk with a CSR through landline 171 but was surprised that there was no option

As a customer, I am expecting to talk to someone who may be able to assist me through my billing concern since I am paying for your services

This is disappointing as you require us to pay on time but cannot guarantee communication to your office.

• Je
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - pldt transfer/new application
    malate
    pldt.com

PLDT did not proceed with my transfer request even after making us wait for over a month. I tried for a new application but the agent was only fooling us. Our application was already tagged as cancled but they did not inform us.

• Ju

tel no. 884 9401
    Complain: TO SLOW INTERNET

• Ns
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - Unable to connect to anyone on PLDT Hotline
    Taguig
    Philippines

It seems PLDT hotline does not have any feature to speak with a customer agents. Kindly advise steps how to connect to a customer server agent regarding on application and support.

email - nsotingco@yahoo.com

9th of Sep, 2018
    Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - Landline
    Valenzuela
    Philippines

Walang dial tone isang buwan ng mahigit ayusin naman po please naapektuhan yung negosyo ko..uodated nman ako sa pagbabayad

10th of Sep, 2018
    Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - out pldt connection
    Philippines

Here in 0563 Panasahan, Malolos Bulacan, the signal from our router is unstable, can you fix that?