Digitel / false advertising
Digitel is advertising several plans for DSL ranging from 384Kbps to 1.5Mbps under the Bida program bunndled with a landline. After installation of a Bida 1232/832 Kbps line, it only tested an average of 431Kbps. The best I got was 450Kbps so it was close in every test in the mid 400 range or half of the advertised 832Kbps. I have placed several called to customer support and they say that they have checked the line and its just busy before 10pm and after 8am. I checked it after during non-busy times and my speed didn't change. The modem reports 512Kbps download speed as well. I ask customer support to change my plan to 512Kbps since that is closer to the speed I get and they said the office had to do it. I went into the office today and the customer support rep stated that "you will only get half of the speed on the flyer". I ask why do they advertise the rates falsely and to change my plan or give me the rate I signed up for. I don't know what my next step is besides a complaint to DTI or get a private laywer.
More Digitel Complaints & Reviews
- PLDT / Phone+DSL Installation - failed to install on promised date 
- PLDT - no internet / no dial tone 
- [Resolved] PLDT - no dial tone/intermittent internet connection
- PLDT Home - los blinking and displeasing services
- Digitel - Dasmarinas, Branch - very poor, bad, disgusting service!!! 
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - billing
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - pldt fibr service 
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - thelma osenia of pldt tanauan city branch
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - internet and dialtone loss 
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - no service being rendered.