Digital River/trend Micro / Unauthorized Credit Card Charge
My credit card statement received today shows an unathorized charge for $34.95 from DRI Trend.
I called the number 952.253.1234 for DRI and had a "live" person remove me from the "automated" renewal list. He said they would put through a Debit to my credit card account for the $34.95 today and later I received an email telling me that my account with Micro Trend was cancelled.
Keep in mind THAT I NEVER ORDERED A RENEWAL. They simply did that on their own initiative knowing that a certain number of customers will not notice the unauthorized charge and another percentage will just accept it, even though they have never ordered it. A SCAM!
More Digital River/trend Micro Complaints & Reviews
- www.DRI*DigitalRiver.com - Fraudulent charges! 
- Digital River Luxembourg - Unauthorized charges 
- Dri*digitalriver.com - Scam 
- Dri*digitalriver.com - unauthorized charge 
- Digital River International Luxembourg - Unauthorized use of credit card 
- Digital River - not sure as I have no knowledge of any order
- Digital River - upgrading nuance dragon mac version 6; wrong product, different from what I ordered, language problem, a simple nightmare
- Digital River - unauthorized transaction
- Digital River - unauthorised credit card charges
- Digital River Ireland Ltd - money taken from my halifax account