Digital River / Poor, poor, poor customer service
I am in shock that this company is a publicly traded company and that Microsoft deals with them. Digital River intentionally remains elusive to its customers. They post no chat or phone support. They send generic emails that do not address their customers' issues.
When I finally contacted Microsft and told them of my issues with DR, I asked if Digital River was a reputable company. Microsoft stuttered and refused to answer the question.
Upon finding this site, I found a number to contact Digital River. After waiting on hold for 12 minutes, I spoke with a company rep. who told me my order had not YET been shipped and then quickly sent me to another department where I remained on hold for an additional 35 minutes. When I finally spoke with the 2nd rep., she gave me a completely different story. She told me my order had been sent 2 weeks ago, Priority USPS, and that it usually takes around 3 WEEKS. She said they have no mail tracking abilities with Priority Mail, although their website says your order can be tracked.
Be careful with this company!! I have spent a good amount of money and time on them and have yet to receive a single portion of my order or get an honest response from them.
More Digital River Complaints & Reviews
- www.DRI*DigitalRiver.com - Fraudulent charges! 
- Digital River Luxembourg - Unauthorized charges 
- Dri*digitalriver.com - Scam 
- Dri*digitalriver.com - unauthorized charge 
- Digital River International Luxembourg - Unauthorized use of credit card 
- Digital River - not sure as I have no knowledge of any order
- Digital River - upgrading nuance dragon mac version 6; wrong product, different from what I ordered, language problem, a simple nightmare
- Digital River - unauthorized transaction
- Digital River - unauthorised credit card charges
- Digital River Ireland Ltd - money taken from my halifax account