Digi Telecommunications / unsatisfactory service at digi centre (the gardens)

KL, Malaysia Review updated:

Applied for port out from Umobile to Digi at Lowyat Digi centre on 1 Dec 2017. Service by Ah Kit was good.

However, I needed to wait for the port out message from Umobile before I could sign an IPhone plan with Digi.

Hence opted for a nearby one at Gardens shopping mall the following day (2 Dec 2017) since noon to reserve a unit while waiting for the port out message which only came by at 9sth at night.

Upon returning to the centre at 9.50pm requesting for a favor from a Malay lady staff (unfortunately unable to get hold of her name) to complete the registration process. She refused quoting that the process would take at least 30mins and the centre is closing at 10pm, even we mentioned that we have been here since afternoon.

The service portrayed by her from a place which I think customer service should be uphold is seriously unacceptable.

To make things worse, I will be traveling tomorrow afternoon but due to the inconvenience this has caused, I would need to pay another visit to the centre before heading to the airport.

If this weren't urgent. If I hadn't been successful ported into Digi. If port in/port out service can be done instantaneous tomorrow. Digi would never be my choice.

Seriously hope you could relook into this matter urgently and expediently. If your centre closes at 10, you should complete the service up to the last customer that step in before 10 (even though the service required is more than the so-called self-determined time frame). Never had I encounter this experience at any of the bank branches which I think both are of similar concept.

Cl
Dec 02, 2017

Comments

• Mu
      Dec 06, 2017

@ckok, Please be reasonable. The problem was caused by umobal in the first place. People already wanted to go home to see their family and you came 10 minutes before closing expecting to be served.