Digi Telecommunications / unfair monthly charges
Whilst on holiday in Malaysia I went to a Digi shop and told them I need a sim card to use for a month. They told me its R$50 and gave me a sim card [protected] and ask for my ic.
Whilst back in the uk, I got a shock when I receive a bill for R$50 for this month's account.
I protested and even ask to refer the matter to the supervisor.
They insist I have to pay all outstanding balances and a copy of my ic and a signed copy of termination before they can close my account.
I would say its all the fault of the sales staff but they refused to listen to the matter.
My email is [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
More Digi Telecommunications Complaints & Reviews
- DiGi - they charged more than I had spent 
- Digi Internet - internet connetction is so slow even thou the signal bar is full 
- DiGi - poor customer service 
- Digi Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd. - bad customer service 
- Digi Malaysia - bad network & poor service 
- Digi Telecommunications - payment to terminate digi mobifi account in july 2016 was not recorded on telco system.
- Digi Telecommunication - digi's many hidden charges 
- Digi Telecommunications - extremely bad service from digi
- Digi Telecommunications - prepaid phone number
- Digi Telecommunications - unauthorized subscription to gameloft