Digi Telecommunications / digi staff unhelpful and digi service sucks!

342 Jalan 22/13, Petaling Jaya, MY
Phone: 012-39482423

Hi,
I helped my dad to register for Digi postpaid lately.
Mobile No. :[protected] Account No. :[protected]. However, Digi only sent me Jan2017 bill (1st bill) to my email address at [protected]@gmail.com. I did not receive the Feb 2017 bill and so I wrote to Digi on 1st March 2017 and called customer service to request for the Feb bill. In the end they emailed me the bill on 11 March 2017. If you could check your system, I wrote another email on 16th March to Digi and received Digi's response on 30th March.

I made the payment for Feb bill too late and Digi charged me RM8.32 for overdue payment. I called at 10pm on 1 April 2017. Digi agent was very unhelpful and not willing to proceed with my request. No matter what I mentioned on the phone, he didn't seem to understand. I kept insisting on verification when I told him the Digi bill is sent to me personally even though it was registered under my dad's name. I could give him my dad's ID, phone no. Account no...etc but he kept insisting to talk to my dad. I already told him my dad is 84 yrs old and is unable to communicate as he is also now in Ipoh and I was calling from PJ. But yet, he didn't seem to care much !

Please can Digi be more compassionate and helpful. I am the one paying the bill. You would rather loosing a customer than getting your verification ?? Please can someone help me ! I just need to get the RM8.32 waived as it was not my fault not paying the Feb bill on time. I have to emphasise that Digi didn't email me the bill. Furthermore, I cannot login to MyDigi as you should know, the phone is with my dad in Ipoh. Im just the one paying the bill. Please kindly get back to me asap regarding this matter. I can be contacted on [protected].

Ad