Digi Telecommunications / digi really needs an upgrade on the service about the ownership of the phone number.
I wanted to switch my hp. num ownership to my own NRIC because the SIM card was registered under my sister NRIC. I went all the way to Greentown Ipoh Digi store to change but that retailer told me I got to come with my sister to change the ownership. Hello? My sister is currently working overseas and she only comes back once a few years. How would you expect a person to come back all the way just to settle a small issue like this? The attitude of that retailer is also very disappointing and what she said was insanely ridiculous. It causes a lot of troublesome to the customer just to change the ownership of a phone number. I hope Digi will upgrade their terms and system to bring more convenience to their customers, please. It is very annoying to make so much effort just to settle a small stuff like this.
More Digi Telecommunications Complaints & Reviews
- DiGi - they charged more than I had spent 
- Digi Internet - internet connetction is so slow even thou the signal bar is full 
- DiGi - poor customer service 
- Digi Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd. - bad customer service 
- Digi Malaysia - bad network & poor service 
- Digi Telecommunications - payment to terminate digi mobifi account in july 2016 was not recorded on telco system.
- Digi Telecommunication - digi's many hidden charges 
- Digi Telecommunications - extremely bad service from digi
- Digi Telecommunications - prepaid phone number
- Digi Telecommunications - unauthorized subscription to gameloft