Digi Telecommunications / digi really needs an upgrade on the service about the ownership of the phone number.

IPOH, Malaysia Review updated:

I wanted to switch my hp. num ownership to my own NRIC because the SIM card was registered under my sister NRIC. I went all the way to Greentown Ipoh Digi store to change but that retailer told me I got to come with my sister to change the ownership. Hello? My sister is currently working overseas and she only comes back once a few years. How would you expect a person to come back all the way just to settle a small issue like this? The attitude of that retailer is also very disappointing and what she said was insanely ridiculous. It causes a lot of troublesome to the customer just to change the ownership of a phone number. I hope Digi will upgrade their terms and system to bring more convenience to their customers, please. It is very annoying to make so much effort just to settle a small stuff like this.

Je
Feb 22, 2018

Comments

• Pr
      Feb 22, 2018

@jess1111, if following your logic, I could also go to any Digi centre and ask for your number to change to mine. I will tell them you are overseas and only be back once every few years. What do you think?