Diet Max Cleanse / Diet Product Scam

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Ordered product on 9/2 and they claim they shipped it on 9/16 but I never received it. They had no proof of shipment or delivery but blamed me for not contacting them within 10 days to cancel. They charged my credit card $87.47. The best they would offer me was a $20 credit but their credit site states they will send my account info to a fraud database. They are the FRAUDS! This is a scam. Do NOT order. I sure hope the law catches up with these people really soon. When I asked for the name of the company owners I was told they couldn't provide me that info. Definitely trying to keep one step ahead of the law.

Comments

• Fi
      9th of Nov, 2010

I had the same experience as everyone else here. I finally went to my bank to close my account (I had given up hope on ever getting my money back after calling them numerous times and wanted them to stop stealing money out of my account) And the lady at my bank asked me why I was closing my account and opening up another. So I explained what these fradulent people were doing (taking $ out of my account even though I cancelled right after ordering) and she said we could file a dispute. This was on Saturday, Novermber 7th, and I got the money back in my account today Tuusday, November 9th!!! So, to all of you who have had this happen to you, try and talk to someone at your bank.. It's worth it!!!

• Ke
      30th of Nov, 2010

I filed a disput today (11/30/10)! I hope that I can get my money back!

• Ro
      1st of Dec, 2010

In Silver Spring, MD, my neighbor took one AcaiX3 pill on two occasions. She said that each time she felt dizzy after the pills. The Food and Drug Administration needs people who have had adverse reactions to Diet Max dietary supplements to contact their respective FDA Consumer Complaint Coordinators who vary by ones State of residence. The following lists States and telephone numbers of the Complaint Coordinators: a) Georgia, NC, SC = 404 253-1169; b) Illinois = 312 353-7840; c) Ohio and KY = 800 437-2382; d) Wisc, ND, SD, MN = 612 758-7221; e) WA, OR, MT, ID = 800 353-3965; f) NJ =973 331-4917: g) NY = 866 446-9055: h) NV, HI, CA with 936 + zip codes = 510 337-6741; i) AL, LA, MS, TN = 866 289-3399; j) All New England States = 800 891-8295; k) MD, WV, VA, and DC = 410 779-5713; l) IN and MI = 313 393 8189; m) FL = 866 337-6272; n) KS, MO, NE, IA = 913 752-2440; o) AZ and CA with zip codes from 90000 to 93539 = 949 608-3530: p) Philadephia and DE 877 689-8073; PR and VI = 800 332-0127.

You need to call your respective Complaint Coordinators if you really want something to be done to stop Diet Max. These people cannot deal with the financial aspects --- but they can and will take action on the adverse reactions a number of you have reported, if you call. Please have your bottles of any diet supplements you received from Diet Max so you can be specific which supplement you received, for example, AcaiX3.