Diamond Resorts / timeshare

1 Solihull, England, West Midlands, United Kingdom Review updated:

I have been a GVC / Sunterra / Diamond member for 9 years and have watched the company develop. Your head line complaints are misleading. I have had reason to complain and have always had a response from DRI usually satisfactory. Yes they are not perfect but generally they are trying very hard and have an ethical approach. We have had great holidays from our points and visited places that we would never have dreamt of. Most of the people we have met whomoan about their membership have unrealistic expectations. Nothing is for nothing in this world you have to make it work for you.

Comments

• Pa
      20th of Feb, 2010

Thank you for your candid thoughts...We both appreciate and work every day to earn these thoughts, sentiments and always based on our customer-centric actions.
    We will always continue to provide you, and all our members the effortless holidays you are looking for.

Yours faithfully,
    Patrick Duffy
    Chief Experience Officer
    Diamond Resorts International

• Ta
      21st of Jan, 2011

Same here joined GVC 9 yrs ago plenty of availability now with DRI virtually non where I want to go. My expectations are no higher than was promised when i signed up 5* accommodation wherever i went this is patently not true! Now not only do they want to tie me in for life but also claim that that even under exceptional circumstances before they will allow you to get rid of your points there has to be no family who the points can be transferred to! And before we have one of the DRI spin doctors dispute this I have a letter from DRI saying so! The lies keep coming from these people what we were sold and what DRI now claim we have are two different things! They are a bunch of shysters and sooner or later they will be called to justice! As for Mr Duffy's comments all i can say it HOGWASH!! That is of course putting it politely!!