Diamond Resorts / liki tiki village in orlando florida

1 Orlando Florida, United States Review updated:

My name is Haynes Davis and I am currently a Diamond Resort owner. I recently stayed at the Liki Tiki Village in Orlando Florida 12/26/2017 through 1/1/2018 along with my Family. We also reserved a room for two friends. I am very disgusted in the resort. When we checked in after a long 16 hour drive the front desk attendant gave us a room that was already occupied. We had already lugged our baggage to the 4th floor and had to wait around until we got another room. The maintenance and up-keep on the property, and rooms is seriously lacking. The rooms had roaches. I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night and many bugs were scurrying around. The sliding glass door handle was broken in room 1212F and the door to the patio would not open in room 1242E. We had to have maintenance come fix both rooms the first night. The furniture is very old, damaged, not maintained or cleaned. The couch smelled like alcohol and throw-up in both units. The remotes on the TV would not respond all the time. We could only change the volume and channel sometimes after frustratingly trying the remote for several minutes. The bathrooms were not cleaned well. The elevator is very old and unkempt the door opened very slowly sometimes taking 1 to 2 minutes to open. I was worried the elevator would break down while we were in it. I am very unhappy, we pay a lot of money for our time share, and to have an experience like we did is unacceptable. How can you offer these rooms and facility to people that pay a lot of money to stay in a resort with the standard you advertise you have? I would like either all my points on this trip refunded and good for at least 2 or more years, or waive my maintenance fee for the year. You can reach me at [protected] or [protected]@gmail.com

Sincerely,
Haynes Davis

• Updated by Haynes Davis, Jan 04, 2018

Please call or email me with a resolution to my issue

Ha
Jan 4, 2018

Comments

• Wa
      7th of Aug, 2018

I am sorry that this happened to you. This is typical of many timeshares, especially Diamond owners. This is why there is a $1 billion lawsuit against them.

Read here...http://itraonline.com/index.php/2017/02/08/1billion-law-suit-against-diamond-resorts-international/

I am a former timeshare sales and marketing executive, and I am sharing with consumers what I had learned while working in the industry.

I have written a report, 13 Shocking Secrets The Timeshare Industry Does Now Want You To Know, that will explain why so many timeshare owners are having problems like you are having, especially when the maintenance fees are getting higher.

Also, it informs timeshare owners that they can easily get rid of their unwanted timeshare for FREE - without any credit or legal issues.

If you want a copy of this free report, just email me at my personal email.

W.C. Robinson