Diamond Resorts International / the sampler
My husband and I feel misled by Diamond Resort International. The presentation was only suppose to be 90 minutes. It began at 9:30 and lasted until 2:30PM. Because of the length of time, we felt pressured to agree to something in order to leave. We agreed to paying the down payment for 'The Sampler' with the understanding that we had 14 days until the contract was solidified.
Upon calling to cancel (within the time period), we were told that we were unable to do so. The crafty salesmen never mentioned we would be unable to cancel. We were completely shocked and dismayed when learning we were locked into a product that we have never used and no longer wanted. The representative was no help and extremely unprofessional. She yelled at my husband on the phone and when asked if we could speak to someone else, she said there was no one. She said she would send an email to the escalation department and they would contact us within 7-10 business days. At this point, we don't trust her and ask for the number to the escalation department so that we could follow-up. She again said no angrily and proceeded to push us off the phone.
The practices of this company are unlawful and have very little regard for the customer...of course, except for in the beginning when the salesmen put on a show to convince you to sign your life away. There has to be a way out of this and there must be ramifications for this type of practice. Please, anyone, help!! We also sent an email to Patrick Duffy. Is there a class action suit pending or a petition to sign? Any advice would be very beneficial.
More Diamond Resorts International Complaints & Reviews
- Diamond Resorts International - lies 
- Diamond Resorts International - relinquishing my timeshare 
- Sunterra / Diamond Resorts / Resorts West - Foreclosure without notification! 
- Diamond Resorts International - contract release/cancellation 
- Diamond Resorts International - fraud and cheating 
- Diamond Resorts International - time share
- Diamond Resorts International - time share misrepresentation and sales tactics
- Diamond Resorts International - fradulent sales practices
- Diamond Resorts International - don't buy any diamond resorts timeshares meeting. its scam!
- Diamond Resorts International - timeshare