Dial Direct — Refusal to pay claim
My car is insured for partial business use ( can only make 10 or less trips to a customer a month). I had a car accident while at a customer 2 weeks ago and i found out today that my claim has been rejected because i was using the car for business purposes. I work from home and travel to customers maybe 1-2 times per week.. maybe.
Can someone from dialdirect please get this sorted out for me ASAP before I cancel my policy and change insurance companies.
More Dial Direct Complaints & Reviews
- Dial Direct Insurance - Dial Direct DESTROYS Lives 
- Dial Direct (telesure) - Insurance third party claim 
- Dial Direct Insurance - Avoid at all costs 
- Dial Direct Insurance - Poor Service
- Dial Direct Insurance - Overflowing of water in dwelling
- Dial Direct Insurance - unethical conduct with clients
- Dial Direct - Call center harassment 
- Dial Direct - Skelms!!
- Dial Direct Insurance - Not very friendly and started getting irritated with the unprofessional manner in which my quote was handled 
- Dialdirect - Crooked dealings