DHL / incompetence
It's no secret that DHL has one of if not the worst track record of shipping services. I made the mistake of using thier company for shipping from an online site that offered free next day shipping with DHL. Figuring I could save a few bucks and still have days to wrap it for X-mas gifts I did so. Suffice it to say the package did not arrive the next day. In fact a few days later it has still yet to arrive. I've watched the tracking of my packages and the interesting thing is that every day they change the expected date of arrival another day forward. Five whole pounds may in fact be the weight limit that cannot be exceeded for prompt delivery. Or I figure that "next day" for DHL implies "weeks later". For fun try complaining to DHL about a problem. I have yet to get any responses. Reckon I'm not nearly important enough for them to care.
Yes I have learned from this. I will NEVER use DHL again and I would rather pay significantly more with other companies to insure that I actually get my merchandise. I reccomend Fed-EX, UPS, USPS, carrier pigeon, tying package to rock and throwing in general direction of destination, or using sheer psychic willpower as more reliable methods of delivery.
More DHL Complaints & Reviews
- DHL Canada - delivery 
- DHL - customs charge scam 
- DHL - a blouse which has been stuck in customs fr more than a month... 
- DHL PAKET - dhl germany two times could not deliver the same parcel to australia 
- DHL - staff mistakes, system related failures & bad customer service 
- DHL Express - lost a notebook
- DHL Express - express service is neither express nor service
- DHL Express - business damage
- DHL Express - road rage from dhl driver - xql 097 vic / melbourne / australia
- DHL Express - shipment yet not received