[Resolved] DHGate.com / unauthorized amount
I made a purchase for $115.03 on December 27, 2017 but DHGate took out $115.03 and $116.18. I only made 1 purchase what do I need to do to get my money returned before I dispute this with my bank because the $116.18 is an unauthorized charge my shoe shoe purchase was only $115.03? I should not have 2 different charges for a purchase that was suppose to be $115.03.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
DHGate.com Customer Care's Response, Jan 24, 2018
Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.
Please also provide us the following so we can trace the other charge:
1. Last 4 digits of the card used
2. Transaction Amount
3. Transaction Date
4. Card holder's Name
5. Screenshot of charge from DHgate
Please make sure to provide the correct and complete information so we can trace the payment and provide a resolution to your concern.
If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com
Customer Service Center
More DHGate.com Complaints & Reviews
- DHGate.com - stay away from them 
- DHGate.com - fake cell phone scams 
- DHGate - 14k diamond ring 
- DHGate.com - legit or not 
- DHGate - fake name brand items
- DHGate.com - money deducted from account order not confirmed
- DHGate.com - dress
- DHGate.com - timberland boots
- DHGate.com - airsoft sight sold by airsoftclub aka www.snitactical.com
- DHGate.com - my shipment didn't arrived at all