[Resolved] DHGate.com / seller

China, China Review updated:

I have been trying for over a month to get in touch with anyone who cares! The seller has made me gone around in circles for over a month now! Refusing to contact me or help me resolve an issue, which they placed me in by lying they would send me a new item or compensate me money wise. Doing so, they made me miss the 7 day return!! So they purposely knew they would put me in a [censor]position which would leave me stuck with an item that is nothing like the picture!!! Customer also refuses to help me! They keep lying saying how important my issue is but yet it's also been about 2 weeks if not longer they are not helping..
This is an absolute joke of a company. They just lie, false advertise, and just care about taking your money!!! They do not give a crap about you!! They have [censor] products to sell and really [censor] customer service!!!

These people do not care an oz about their buyers

DHGate.com

• Resolution statement

• DHGate.com Customer Care's Response, Oct 25, 2017

Hi Vanessalea7,

We checked your order and we can see that you have already completed the order and released the payment to the seller even if you still have complaints with it.

Please open an after-sale dispute for your order if you wish to request for a refund.

1) After logging in to your DHgate account, click "My DHgate" on the upper right corner.
    2) Click "Completed”.
    3) Find the order number.
    4) Click "Open an After Sale Dispute".
    5) Choose the Correct Reason for dispute, refund amount, upload evidences, add description then click “SUBMIT”.

• Please make sure to use a desktop computer to successfully upload the photos and submit the dispute. Your photos should be under 1mb in size. It is preferable to use Google Chrome/Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox as your internet browser.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: [protected]@DHgate.com

Regards,
    Riane
    Customer Service Center
    DHgate.com

Va
Oct 24, 2017

Comments

• Pr
      Dec 04, 2017

MY self DR. Pritesh Ramani. I come from India. I have live in Junagadh city in Gujarat state. My contact number is +91 - 7043567846,

I have purchase of EVO Rechargeable Electric Penis Pump by DH - gate.com. I want to pay US $82.86 / Piece by DH-gate.com

MY ORDER Number is 343281396 . MY Courier Tracking number is 30690351484.

Order Number: 343281396