DHgate.com / I purchased a bitcoin miner, brand new

1 China, China

Decenber 24th 2016 I purchased a Miner and paid for DHL shipping as directed by the site. The item was allegedly shipped 4 days later, they gave me a false, or non verifiable tracking number. I should have gotten the item by the first week of the new year, but then I was told by the company in a chat that I had to wait until more like the end of January. I contacted the seller who did not bother to respond, the site stated that the seller had turned off its chat communication messenger. I went to the facdeBook page of the company, they asked me to give them the information I took the time again, then, nothing happened, no delivery, no refund, no communication I kid you not. Here is a link to my blog with more information http://mariokenny.me/2016/01/04/dhgate/ The truth is I do not know what to do. DHgate not a safe place to buy Posted on January 4, 2016 by Here and Now Rate This I allege the following; Screenshot from [protected]:20:22.png I purchased an item from DHgate and chose DHL as the shipper. The item was not delivered as agreed. I contacted the company, they have closed off the refund button. I do not know how to do this. I did a google and found this link, where the company ships empty packages, here is the link, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1120883.0 Seems like I lost my money, why would I or anyone want to buy any item from this company when they seem to be running a business that does not assure that clients get the goods they pay for? I do not wish to hurt anyone it is not my way, but I may have lost my money. The supplier have turned off the chat so I cannot communicate with them sound ridicules right? it is Newbie * Activity: 28 View Profile Ignore China scammer (miner seller) on DHGATE !!! Guorui Zhang July 13, 2015, 06:24:02 PM #1 Attention ! A fraudster trying Antminer miners to sell via the DHgate. Example : http://www.dhgate.com/product/antminer-btc-miner-ants-latest-s5-1150gh/216090298.html#myaccount_orderdetail-1-null The scammer username : wind966, wind977, wind999 Real name and address : Guorui Zhang No. 699 Jinbei Road Dongli District Tianjin City Zip : 300300 His method : Bitcoin miners advertise on DHgate, and instead sends this (empty envelope): http://kepfeltoltes.hu/150713/2015-07-13_10.19.02_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg http://kepfeltoltes.hu/150713/2015-07-13_10.13.23_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg No one should buy it! DHGate should be sued by someone in a class action for misleading its clients, it seems to have a history of doing this, the company seems to doing this on a regular basis by error or with intent. I was able to save some of the chat with the company. My concern was that the company has a failed policy with its sellers, that they do not pay the seller to ship the goods I do not know how this works on the China end. I contended that they were hurting the seller who most likely is a small business, ruled by a very large company, but it is the buyers who get to pay the mistake I do not know any this for sure all I can do is allege my thoughts. Below is some of the chat. I found that the seller have shipped empty packages to its clients according to the Bitcoin chat room link I found. Sil Continue Chat [protected]:56:09 did you give the sellor all of the shipping money I paid? [protected]:56:17 We are still holding your payment right now. It won't be released to the seller until you have received the order or satisfied with it. You can ask for a refund or replacement if you have a problem with the item. [protected]:56:25 DHgate still have the money. [protected]:56:33 That is part of our buyer protection. [protected]:57:07 so this sellor is hungry while he has to ship, pay and send his goods [protected]:57:24 how can this work? [protected]:58:53 Work what> [protected]:00:41 I do not mean to rush you but I just want to make sure, are you still there? [protected]:01:45 I’m not getting any response, it seems we lost connection with you. If you need any more help, please feel free to contact us back. Thank you for contacting DHgate Customer Center. [protected]:02:56 k [protected]:02:57 Welcome to DHgate. We would like to invite you to visit our new affiliated website called DHport where we offer great discounts. Please click http://www.dhport.com/brand/104/cell-phones.html?f=DHport|Telesales|cebu to see the wide range of items that we offer. Hi! My name is Sil from DHgate Customer Service. Can I have your name and order number please? [protected]:03:30 Do you have other questions or concerns right now? [protected]:03:37 it is not the sellor to blame its DHgate [protected]:03:55 you gave them no money to ship or to pay their goods [protected]:04:06 your are killing these small shops [protected]:04:21 your p;olicy faiked by your own doing [protected]:04:46 you needed to plan this in a manner [protected]:04:53 which suits everyone [protected]:05:06 I completely understand your side on this issue, this is what we are going to find out why your seller shipped this order using Hongkongpost. [protected]:05:27 We are not tolerating this kind of behavior. Thank you for raising this concern to us. [protected]:05:29 he has no money to ship my order [protected]:05:56 DHgate will become rich on the backs of poor working people [protected]:06:44 you blame all this on a sellor who you did not pay [protected]:06:51 I do not have the answers [protected]:07:31 We understand your side on this issue however your seller will not receive your payment unless if you will confirm the delivery of your goods. [protected]:07:35 This is for your protection. [protected]:07:36 I do not wish to make anyone unhappy [protected]:07:48 It is your seller who is the shipper and supplier of the items here on our website. [protected]:08:08 This is why we are having our Seller Team get in touch with your seller to find out why this order was shipped using a different carrier. [protected]:08:32 I am a publisher, you may turn the language [protected]:08:52 but I paid you, the contact is with you and me [protected]:09:29 if you hurt this sellor I will publish your wrong doing [protected]:10:05 We would respect your decision, however we are subject to give punishments to sellers who are violating our policy. Yes you paid us and this is why we are doing this to protect you. [protected]:10:13 I simp[ly want my order no problem [protected]:10:20 We are the platform and your seller is subject to commit to our terms and policies. [protected]:10:42 Yes and we will help you on that this is why we are doing this investigation to check if your order was really shipped or not. [protected]:11:05 how can a person ship a 20 pound item for $65.00 on DHL? [protected]:11:15 please [protected]:11:33 I will come to CVhina myself to buy my goods [protected]:12:22 please fix your policy to make it successful for everyone [protected]:12:38 For the shipping costs, the amounts listed are mandated by the carrier. We cannot control this since the seller will have to pay it to the carrier selected as well and since they did not use the carrier that you used, we are going to get in touch with them why they did not honor this. [protected]:12:44 if you do the right thing you will do so well [protected]:13:09 We respect your point. [protected]:13:15 Do you have other questions right now? [protected]:13:29 no bnye] [protected]:13:36 Alright bye too and take care., [protected]:13:38 If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Re