Dental Works / sold me to collection agency
Just got off phone with the collection agency DentalWorks sold me to. I was there in December for my crown treatment. I paid my portion of the bill while they were supposed to claim the rest of the amount from my insurance company. They forgot to do that. I got a letter in April saying that I owe them over $600. I called them up and they admitted that its their mistake. They promised me that they will correct it soon and submit a claim to my insurance company.
They also requested me to ignore the bill. I did. After a month, I got a letter from a collection agency based in Ohio asking me to pay the amount over $600. They have my social, my home address, phone number and all the details. Dentalworks sold them all that information without talking to me or without looking into their own records. I built my credit history over decades. One bad tooth and all my effort has gone waste. Thank you Dentalworks! I am definitely not going there again.
More Dental Works Complaints & Reviews
- Dental Works - bad service 
- Dental Works - scam!!! deep cleaning 
- Dental Works - high prices 
- Dental Works - price quotes raised for root canal
- Dental Works - poorly run office!!!
- DentalWorks - late cancellation fee
- DentalWorks - billing issue
- DentalWorks - 2 different dental opinions/plans
- DentalWorks - pre-diagnostic test to help detect abnormalities of mucous membranes in the mouth
- DentalWorks - office on secor rd. toledo ohio