Dental Works / root canal
I got an root canal on my upper tooth a permanent and I've had it about 2-3 years and it has cracked and it's supposed to be permanent. I paid a lot of money to get it done right the first time and I don't have money to pay for something that was supposed to be done right and permanent to get redone and now the tooth is giving me problems and hurts really bad .
More Dental Works Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dental Works - bad service 
- Dental Works - scam!!! deep cleaning 
- Dental Works - high prices 
- Dental Works - price quotes raised for root canal
- Dental Works - poorly run office!!!
- Dental Works - unprofessional office and medical behavior 
- Dental Works - bill recd
- [Resolved] Dental Works - crown
- [Resolved] Dental Works - wrong bill
- [Resolved] DentalWorks - patient care