Dental Works / Knoxville, TN / service
I had been going to dental works for years, had a couple of partials made there, no problem. Then I had to have the rest of my upper teeth pulled and get dentures. No one ever explained to me what was involved as far as wearing dentures would be like. It has been a nightmare!!! Doc and her helpers were soooooo very rude to me. No "bedside manners" what-so-ever". Needless to say I got my money back for the god awful dentures they tried to push on me. I would not recommend any one to get their dentures there. Go to a real dentist that really knows what they are doing. Shame on you dental works!!!
More Dental Works / Knoxville, TN Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dental Works - bad service 
- Dental Works - scam!!! deep cleaning 
- Dental Works - high prices 
- Dental Works - price quotes raised for root canal
- Dental Works - poorly run office!!!
- Dental One Of Columbia Dental Practice - fraud to bank of america as of services completed
- Dental Works - unprofessional service
- Dental Works - negligent dentist
- DentalWorks - pre-diagnostic test to help detect abnormalities of mucous membranes in the mouth
- DentalWorks - workmans comp case