Dell's Financial Plan / buyer beware!
Buyer beware! Do not purchase a compute from dell corp.,under the so called"interest free plan". This so call plan does not exist. Their interest free plan has an annal percentage 29.99% and i am a preferred customer. Can you imagine how much the interest would be if i weren't a preferred customer?
I purchased my computer in April, 06, after seeing a promotion advertising no interest for a year. This was on t.v. And also in a flayer.
After three months, here comes the interest. After many many phone calls, and not being able to under the person speaking, none sees to speak English these days. There telling me that they made the mistake. So to compensate for this mistake, they will give me a credit on the past payments that i have made in six months......i will contact the better business bureau and i will post this on every web page i may find.....
Still not resolved-------buyer beware of dell's financial plans.........................they are saying one thing and doing another..
More Dell's Financial Plan Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell - Dell Inspiron download caused software issue
- Dell - xps 8930
- Dell - laptop inspiron 5700, service tag, dell s r 979596456
- Dell - inspiron 15 system tag 29y3732
- Dell - all in one computer