Dell / laptop inspiron 15 series 5000

1 Oro Valley, AZ, United States

We purchased the lap top in January 24, 2018. We have had it serviced 3 times and finally the service company said that the computer is a lemon. We called your number and ended up talking to someone in India who barely speaks English. The woman started yelling at my wife over the phone and my wife hung up. We called back and talked to Hemalda Victor. She gave my wife some things to try on the computer. They did not work. We said we will send the computer back and we would like our money refunded. She said this was not an option. I talked to her this last Friday and told her the computer was a lemon. She started yelling at me and that Dell would not take the laptop back. We setup a meeting for today for between 8 and 10 A.M., Monday, July 30th. She did not call. I e-mailed her and she said she had been busy. She said when should she call me and I told her today at 2:00. No phone.

I teach a course on customer service at Northern Arizona University. Your customer service needs a complete overhaul.

I would like you to refund my $791.98 and I will send back your lemon.

Stewart Hayden Smith
1296 W. High Plain Place
Oro Valley, AZ, 85755
[protected]
stewart4444@msn.com

• Updated by Sunvail, Jul 30, 2018

Have you received my complaint

• Updated by Sunvail, Jul 30, 2018

When will I receive a response

Su