DELL — dell inspiron 15-352
we purchased this hunk of junk from Wal-Mart online in april 2018. it is so slow, it's worse than my original windows 98 computer on dial-up internet. Dell sent us a box that we used to send it back for repairs. they had the computer for almost 2 weeks, replaced the whole motherboard and sent it back with someone else's power cord and it's worse than when we sent it in to begin with. now it it throws an intel driver set error code, and it pops like a firecracker intermittently. dell tech support gets online with us, fools around with it, says nothing is wrong. they sent us a new power cord, but it hasn't stopped the popping noise. they have refused to take it in for repairs or to replace it. we contacted Wal-Mart, but since we had it for more than 15 days, they won't help, it's Dell's problem. they did offer us a 15% discount if we wished to purchase a new laptop, but we can't afford that, so we're stuck. we have standard games on it that we can't play and it takes forever to even load a website. whast are we to do now?
Updated by geraldu, Oct 09, 2018
Walmart is going to issue us a complete refund so we can purchase a new laptop, and it WON'T be another dell. I am through trying to get them to stand behind their product
More DELL Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell Precision M6400 - dell gold support
- DELL - inspiron 20 3000 3043 
- Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - abject customer service
- Dell Canada - false advertising
- Dell 924 Printer - printer is trash!