Dell Computers / please speak english
This is not so much a complaint as it is a tip for those trying to deal with tech support in India. First of all, I have had some very good tech experiences with Dell in the past. Since they moved tech support to India, it has all gone down hill. The representatives are reading from a screen and most do not really understand computers well. One of the biggest problems is that you can't understand them.
However, this is easy to solve. Tell them you want to talk to someone who speaks English and they will transfer you to support here in the United States. Many of these folks know what they are doing. Hope this helps someone.
More Dell Computers Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell - inspiron 15-3558
- Dell - dell inspiron 15 i7 laptop
- Dell - warranty
- Dell - order cancelled by dell and no refund
- Dell - dell financial services