Dell Computer Corporation / dell rebates never sent!
Dell has be withholding the $120 rebate that was submitted about 4 months ago (8/20/2006). I had received confirmation of the rebate submission (rebate Tracking number: [protected]), and then time passed and no rebate ever came, so I started a search with their rebate processing center and days later they send me an email confirming the submission and a new rebate tracking number ([protected]).
Again I let more time pass, and I find myself requesting this rebate, and now they claim it was sent as a check (check number 580338) issued on 10/24/2006, and since no check has been recieved it has now become a new record for snail mail to my corporate office in San Francisco.
In the meantime I have now began giving our Dell Corporate Sales rep (Ryan Murphy in Corporate Sales at least seems to care about their image and responds to the customer issues) a call to see if he could break free the log jam (since we spend a lot of money with Dell every year). The response I got from them is unbelievably unprofessional and shows a clear corporate policy for neglect of the rebate submissions, since even with multiple confirming official email records from Dell the response is "seems the reason they never sent a rebate check was because they never received the form". They send this even after last week claiming they sent a check and provided a check number. Is there some sort of legal action to take, and where do I sign up, I have all the emails and content saved and documented (what a waste of my time)? In any case I am a manager in a Forture 100 company with direct purchasing influence, and this nonsense will definitely be influencing me in our near an d long term purchasing.
Damage Resulting = Numerous emails and still no rebate, hard to place a value on the damages.
Although, I think other Consumers need to be aware that the Dell you supported for the last 20 years is gone and replaced with an outsourced, off-shored, and de-balled behemoth that is at very best...
More Dell Computer Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell - order cancelled by dell and no refund
- Dell - dell financial services
- Dell - product does not operate as specified and lousy service was provided
- Dell - false advertisement
- Dell - dell inspiron 15-5=3552 computer id 624be914-0afe-44db-ae24-eb447806015a