Dell / poor quality product!
I am writing because of the poor service behalf of dell. I brought a laptop in 2004. In January of 2007 I had to send my laptop back due to many problems. When expecting my laptop back in February 2007, I noticed I never received it. This is because Dell had sent it through DHL and they had lost my laptop on the way to my house. Therefore Dell was responsible for losing my laptop. Dell then sent me a used laptop three months later. This laptop was sent back only to be replaced with another used laptop that was not working. Finally I was sent another laptop which now after a month worth of use, this laptop is not working as well. I have contacted Dell many times for my money or exchange for a new one but no one will help me. I have also spent hours on the phone with technical support and customer support only to find out that they are no help as well. I’ve been through hell with this company in the past ten months. This is the worst customer service ever. No one will help me or call me back. I spent thousands of dollars on their products to only end up with crap.
More Dell Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures 
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service 
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam 
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service 
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back! 
- Dell - dell inspiron 7779 laptop 
- Dell - Inspiron 3475 AIO 
- Dell - laptop inspiron 15 series 5000 
- [Resolved] Dell - catalog order denied! 
- Dell - laptop hardly works