Deel Volkswagen - Miami, FL / this dealership is truly are a rip off!
3673 Bird Rd
Miami, FL 33133
My wife took our Passat 2.0 2007 wagon for the 20,000 mile service, they charged her $490.60. This is not the place where we usually go and do the service for our car, this place was convenient because of my wife job being so close.
Yesterday September 26th, 2007 the next service was due, I definitely did not take it to Deel Volkswagen. When I got to the dealer where we usually take our car to I asked for curiosity how much was the 20,000 mile service, they quoted me $242.00 with everything included except tax of course. Bottom line, they ripped off my wife at the other dealer as you can tell. Only in Labor they charged us $279.00 plus all the miscellaneous they usually write, look at this, look at that, check this, check that, etc...
This dealership should be investigated, they truly are a rip off.
More Deel Volkswagen - Miami, FL Complaints & Reviews
- Volkswagen - damaged goods and no resolution 
- Volkswagen Motors Worldwide Ltd - receiving mails of award money 
- VW SA - complaint of service 
- Gunther Vw Coconut Creek - fraud 
- Volkswagen - unable to fix flashing light in amarok 
- Volkswagen - 2011 tiguan engine oil leak
- Volkswagen - volkswagen hk tech crew member openly insulted customer on fb
- Volkswagen - vw jetta 2012 manual 2.5 se
- Volkswagen - motor vehicle
- Volkswagen - miss diagnosis on touareg in spain