Deel Volkswagen - Miami, FL / this dealership is truly are a rip off!

Deel Volkswagen

3673 Bird Rd
Miami, FL 33133

My wife took our Passat 2.0 2007 wagon for the 20,000 mile service, they charged her $490.60. This is not the place where we usually go and do the service for our car, this place was convenient because of my wife job being so close.

Yesterday September 26th, 2007 the next service was due, I definitely did not take it to Deel Volkswagen. When I got to the dealer where we usually take our car to I asked for curiosity how much was the 20,000 mile service, they quoted me $242.00 with everything included except tax of course. Bottom line, they ripped off my wife at the other dealer as you can tell. Only in Labor they charged us $279.00 plus all the miscellaneous they usually write, look at this, look at that, check this, check that, etc...

This dealership should be investigated, they truly are a rip off.

A  17th of Dec, 2007 by
This dealor sucks. Not only was my friend in a wreck that was the "curtesy driver's" fault, but this is the second time that my check engine light has come on within one week of spending over 700.00 in repairs at the dealor. The first time after the timing belt was replaced at a price tag of over 2000.00, the engine light came on two days later and the dealor said it was a little glitch and fixed it when I took it in. This past time, the glow plugs ( yes it's a diesel) were replaced and within one week, the check engine light was back on again. I took it in and they wanted me to bring the car tomorrow morning to leave so they can see whats going on. After spending 700.00 the week before, I really don't think that I should need to pay the diagnostic fee so that they can figure out what their mistake was.

Don't use Deel VW! I have heard that Esserman has a much better customer service. That's where I will be heading next time I need service.
A  9th of Aug, 2009 by
Go to V DEPOT the dealer alternative in Hollywood Fl. Ollie and the boys are great. I would never go to the VW dealer again. Mike B Hollywood Fl

Volkswagen Logo Volkswagen