DealExtreme / Fake products

DX dealextreme
Rechargeable Digital Pin-hole Spy Camera + USB Drive Disguised as Working Pen are FAKE products, the pen are not working as described, sometimes you'll have working usb flash drive, sometimes working camera without working usb memory, most of the time just regular pen for about 20$. Regular price for such item on internet is about 100$. Support, waranty and return policy are questionable.

A  15th of Mar, 2009 by
They sell lots of bootleg stuff: they copy a legit product (though with unknown quality in their copy) and sell it lots cheaper than the real one. Hurts the reputation (and pocketbook) of the real guys. I bought a flashlight from them - was happy for awhile, then it broke.
A  8th of May, 2016 by
I expected low quality when I purchased a bunch of LED lights for my home. I expected them to have the LED inside them but when I open them all is there is a circuit board and a couple of wires that should have been soldered on to the board. No LED chips though. Deal Extreme has washer their hands and I'm stuck with useless crap while they have my money. My wife uses something called WISH and they seem to take care of here when crap is delivered or not delivered.

DealExtreme Logo DealExtreme