Dazzlewhite / unauthorized deduction from account
This is a followup for all of those who are angry with unauthorized deductions from their accounts from Dazzelwhite and it's affiliates.
I finally got "Jasmine", a Customer Service Agent, at Dazzelwhite, by calling [protected], the same number that appears on it's site. I have been calling this number for two weeks, but nobody ever answers.
To get a refund:
1. Return all 'unused' portions of the product to the return address on your label. Mine envelope reads: Dazzelwhite, P.O. Box 10233, Des Moines, IA 50381. I read this address to Jasmine, while on the phone with her, and she confirmed that this was the place to make my return.
2. On the outside of your return you must write your Cancellation Number. She finally gave me one, after I pressed her.
3. You must insure the package for the value, even though Jasmine said I did not have to insure it for the $58.76, I know better. If you do not, then you are liable to Dazzlewhite for the value not covered by your insurance. So, insure for the full amount.
4. I asked her about canceling the affiliates who also deducted from my account, and her response is that information is available under Dazzlewhite's Terms & Conditions. IT IS NOT! I related that I printed it all out (which I did, in order to file with the Attorney General), and read it all, last night. There is NOTHING in any of Dazzlewhite's documents, on its site, to indicate who the affiliates are. They are, according Jasmine, as follows:
(a) Comprehensive Weight Loss: [protected]. I called five minutes after talking with Jasmine. The Customer Service Agent said that my account (subscription) was canceled earlier this date (July 9, 2009). I asked her who canceled it, and she said she could not tell. I suppose it was Jasmine, however, Jasmine said that she could not do any cancellations with the affiliates, for me. So, be warned, ...you must call!
(b) Insider Secrets: [protected].
BE SURE TO ASK (a) and (b) for Cancellation Numbers!!! They will not voluntarily provide them!!!
WRITE THEM DOWN!!!
I also took the liberty of writing down the Agent's names for each affiliate, ..just in case I may need them later.
I intend to file with the Attorney General because I doubt we will ever see our money. I also know that the 'business practices' of all of the above, are illegal. They closed down the 866 number for Dazzlewhite for two weeks, so that nobody could call to cancel. Then, they tell their agents that the information for canceling the affiliate subscriptions, is on it's site. IT IS NOT! I had to ask Dazzlewhite's Agent for the contact information, as well as the names of those affiliates, as they do not appear anywhere on Dazzlewhite's site!
These two infractions, alone, are enough to shut this company down, and stop them from reorganizing under another name, and doing business, as usual. They are rip-offs!
I found that Dazzlewhite's LLC is doing business as, at least, four other names, just by Googling JDW (which is their holding company's name). I am providing ALL information to the Attorney General. They will work with Idaho's A.G. to stop this company from defrauding anybody else!!!
Note: None of the above was included, or noted on Dazzlewhite's website, as of yesterday, ..which is illegal business practices.
Also, if you used a Debit Card for your payment, Dazzlewhite, and it's affiliates, are in violation of the Rules and Regulations of the Federal Trade Commission! I filed yesterday with them. It is illegal for any company to use a debit card as a form of repeat deductions from anybody's bank account. Dazzle white even states this on their web site, under Terms & Conditions, and they are well aware that they are in violation of this law since they posted it, and I found it on the FTC website!
Join me in returning your products, as I outlined above. Be sure to make your telephone calls, write down your cancellation numbers, Customer Service Agent's names, and any information they give you! Be sure to insure your package for the full amount that you were charged by Dazzlewhite. Be sure to write the Cancellation Number on the outside of your return envelope (and, if you can, make a copy of your envelope, as proof).
SHUT THESE SCAMMERS DOWN...ONCE AND FOR GOOD! File with your Attorney General. Tell them what happened to you! The A.G.'s are really nice people. I have delt with them before, and received my money back.
Also, make sure you return you product within SIXTY (60) DAYS from the date of purchase. Ask the agent when that date was so you do not miss it!!! Mine goes back today!!!
Good Luck everybody!!! Please post your results here, so I can follow the outcomes. It was good to know that I was not the only one who was ripped off! Remember, there is Strength In Numbers!!! FILE!!!
More Dazzlewhite Complaints & Reviews
- Dazzlewhite - charge 
- Dazzlewhite - dazzlewhite - sign up for class action 
- Dazzlewhite - fraudulant activity 
- Dazzlewhite - fraud charges 
- Dazzlewhite - dazzlewhite 
- Dazzlewhite - scam!
- Dazzlewhite - unfair contact terms 
- Dazzlewhite - rip off 
- Dazzlewhite - internet fraud, trial product, recurring membership 
- Dazzlewhite - tottaly rip-off