Dazzle White Is Now Dazzle Smile / Don't be fooled

1 Knightdale, NC, United States Review updated:

Dazzle white has changed their name to dazzle smile, it still the same scam to get your money. Don't get trapped.

These people a sharks. I cancelled with dazzelwhite and returned the product within the proper time, then i noticed small charges to my bank account from healthmember and onv/insidertips.

I had charges of $3.24 and a charge of $0.03 for a international transaction fee for onv/insidertips, and i also had charges of $7.14 and a charge of $0.06 for a international transaction fee for healthmember. All of which are in bed with dazzle white!!!

I called [protected] which is a number that handles the complaints of which "thank god i found here on the complaint board", they gave me the individual phone numbers for those other sharks to individually cancel with them, which is what you have to do even if you've already canceled your free trial order with dazzle white, easy white and all those other whites. It doesn't matter. If you do not call their individual partners that they are in bed with to cancel, you can expect small debit on your bank account each month.

Here are the actual individual cancellation numbers to cancel for the onv/insider secret tip and the healthmember just in case you need it.

Insidersecret [protected]
Healthmember [protected]

Ci

Comments

24th of Sep, 2009

The website http://www.dazzlewhitenow.com/ is no longer working but they have set up a new website and renamed the product Dazzle Smile Pro. That website gives an address in Cyprus.

Farend Services Limited
    3 Athinodorou Street, 2025 Dasoupoli,
    Strovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus

They are also using the same name ( Farend Services Ltd ) with a US address of PO Box 10276 Des Moines, Iowa 50381 United States for various websites/products:

People are also reporting unauthorised charges under the following names:

DazzleSmile, Dazzle Smile Pro, Pristine Health, White Smile, Well B Health, Elite Pack, World Club Fitness, Weight Loss Resources, VHAccess, VH Access, Beauty Pack, Weight Loss Research, elitepack, ezykit, weightlossebookmembership and worldclubfitness.

Just Think Media d/b/a Dazzlewhite Dazzle Smile etc are still listed in two of the top 10 'worst rating' positions on https://www.complaintsboard.com with hundreds of consumer complaints.

Anyone who has been caught out by Dazzlewhite or any of the other Just Think Media products (scams) listed above should file a complaint with the FTC (online, by phone or by mail) as the more complaints they receive the more likely they are to investigate and prosecute:

You can also contact the Attorney General's of your own state and of Iowa, as suggested above.

• Sh
      29th of Sep, 2009

How's this for irony: Dazzle Smile has a link down the bottom of their site to a page called "False Advertising."

It says: " If you believe that any affiliate marketers are operating a fake blog, have distributed a fake news article or have participated in other fraudulent behaviour in connection with the promotion of our products and/or services, please notify us immediately."

And yet that "Mom from TX" article saying you can whiten your teeth for FREE (plus $2.98 shipping) has been doing the rounds for for ages. I clicked an ad for that article via Facebook. No Mom from TX is going to pay to put an ad on Facebook, of course, so clearly this is Dazzle Smile/Clean Whites etc. etc. participating in the very same false advertising they claim to abhor. And in order to complain about such articles, you have to provide personal details and a signature. WHY? If a blog or site is providing misleading info, these companies should shut them down without the need for personal details of the person who brought it to their attention.

If these companies would be more honest in the first place, they wouldn't be named as scams all over these complaint boards, causing them to have to spam the site with the above "Your satisfaction is our number one concern" garbage.

• Am
      1st of Oct, 2009

Unfortunately It is total scam. I am just after Chat conversation and cancellation and before even giving me the option to return in response I was informed that I will be charged 78US Dollars. I need to return this trial to avoid problems and this was my given option not theirs. Guess what...I have found a little international charge for 6cents on my card account. Seeing this I immediately contacted bank and card number was canceled to avoid any suspicious activity. Imagine thousands of transactions just a few cent which by many will be ignored... They even have website that you can find goggling for "scam Dazzle White " where it is only good recommended product among others and active link to their criminal sites. Stay away and go to local Grocery or Pharmacy Store to get more affordable same working products.

• Ms
      20th of Oct, 2009

Yes i was bloody taken by this scam and I'm furious. It goes without saying that you should never cross an angry law student! I'm all for legal action against this scam! This is international fraud. I'm aware that this has effected many countries so i would be interested in co-ordinating a world wide concurrent class action suit. We would need representatives in each country that could compile all information and complaint testimonials relevant to their respective country. The power of this information combined is enormous! On its own, individual complaints will get lost among st the rest of individual complaints. Once we have a global indication of the extent of this scam we can forward all our collective information to each and every trade organisation. Next, we can obtain media attention. Anyone from Australia will be aware of A Current Affairs, a program which seeks out and exposes these scams on television. I can work on Australian media however, representatives of the USA, New Zealand, UK and any other nation would have to employ their own media coverage (although i will try and help).
    I wont lie this will be time consuming for anyone who dares take on these ### If you have enough rage over such an abhorrent scheme, a scheme which i have read has ripped off money from a breast cancer charity, then please send me an email.
    Please bare with me if i take a while to reply as i am researching the most effective means of countering these ### and not just shutting them down for good, but to make them an example of how the public has had enough! and yes, one person can make a difference.
    You will rue the day you met me dazzle white/Brite- smile ...

email me; scamsexposed@hotmail.com

Ps; ignore the regurgitated response from apparent "representatives" of this company. The same drivel has been posted next to any internet complaint.

Pps; i will be posting this same message on every and all sites where i find complaints, please feel free to copy my post and do the same. Spread the word, enough is enough!

• Fl
      30th of Oct, 2009

DAZZLE SMILE IS NOW Premium White. DON'T BE FOOLED !!! SAME SCAM!!!

• Sc
      4th of Nov, 2009

I too have been scammed by Dazzle White. The did give me an order number and address to return the product for a refund (Order ID number DZW581121265418). I also have had international charges to my account without authorization

DazzleWhite USA
    22100 East 26th Avenue
    Aurora, co 80019

The return address of the product on the original envelop is
    DAZZLEWHITE
    PO Box 10233
    Des Moines, IA 50381

• Sc
      6th of Nov, 2009

I was also taken by Dazzle White. I was charge the $4.94 for the shipping and handling, and then a week later I was charged $87.23 by beauty club for join. I never agreed to join any club and specifically told the rep that I only wanted the trial product nothing else. They kept insisting on sending my the Dazzle White Tray. I declined. Then 2 weeks later I received a charge of $24.85 for a World Club Fitness also connected to the same scam. None of which I agreed to. When I spoke to a rep, she told me that the membership had been canceled, and would email me the cancellation confirmation and the address to send the product back. I received the cancellation email but it had no product return address. I contacted them a second time asked for the address, I was told that company policy prohibited her from giving me the address over the phone, it had to be emailed to me. 2nd email no address. After a 3rd unpleasant call, I guess the policy changed I got the address to send the product back. I am now waiting for my refund.

29th of Nov, 2009

Dazzle white scam has now changed their name again - to Premium White Pro (same scam)

Here is the head office phone number and address for the company:

Just Think Media
    Legal@justthinkmedia.com
    Customer Service email: customerservice@justthinkmedia.com

Company Owner: Jesse Willms
    Address: 527, 52328 Range Road 233, Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

More about this scam company and their history can be found here:

Where to file complaints:
    =====================

FTC: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Good luck to all who have been caught by these scammers!

• Sh
      10th of Dec, 2009

I know company as DALLE WHITE. Saw ad pd shipping, handling, product came, didn, t use before sending item back they debited 86.00 from credit card saying because item not returned I was billed full amount. Sent back item certified mail representative told me once item recieved card would be credited back. Representative told me product wasn't returned in grace period, I would not receive credit (DAZZLE WHITE IS SCAM)
    LOOKING FOR 86.00 REFUND+ shipping, handling 5.00+ 6.00 REGISTERED RETURN( TOTAL 97.00) WHAT RECOURSE DO I HAVE FOR REFUND will I eceive any king refund

• De
      5th of Jan, 2010

Hello,

Sorry there seems to have been some confusion about your order. We do our best to satisfy all of our customers, but sometimes mistakes can happen. Customer service

and satisfaction are very important to us. That's why we included our Terms of Service on the order page right next to where you provided us with your credit card

information. There is also a direct link to our Terms of Service on our home page. We do want you to be happy with your experience with us – even if you didn't read the

terms or found them confusing.

If that was the case, you can return the unused portion of your order and we will not bother you again. If you are still in our 30-day guarantee period, we will also be happy to

refund your money. We take our money-back guarantee very seriously.

Our customer support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can call us at (8/6/6)-(5/2/8)-(6/2/1/4). If you have any problems getting through, you can also

use our Live Chat online customer service support. The Live Chat link is easy to find on our Contact Us page and can walk you through the entire process step by step.

We want to do everything we can to resolve your concerns as quickly as possible and hope to hear from you soon.

(Michael Allen)