Dazzle White / Credit Card Scam

This company DazzleSmile or Premium white is an internet business that is set up to get your credit card details and charge you with things you did not order.

The sole intention of this company is to take money from you under false presences as it is not a genuine company with a product that they actually want to sell.

They scam you false subscriptions to other companies when you pay for the postage on your so called free trial item. There is no free trial you will be charged around US $80 in your local currency.

They will charge you whether you receive the trial or not and you will need to spend time and money trying to cancel your false subscriptions. In the end they hope that you will be happy with only being scammed for around $80 and go away.

The owners of this company are living very well off of this large international scam they do not give a damn about breaking the law or the scam just so long as a majority of people will go away leaving them $80.

I am for a class action against the owners and employees of this scam company receiving heavy fines. Do not pay up and fight every inch and every yard until they are stopped and you have your money back.

The employees of this company are well aware of the scam and are happy earning money from the fraudulent action of their employer.

Citibank in the US informs its customers when they find the billing on their credit card, many banks are aware of this scam but as the customer is the one losing out they do nothing about it, well it is time to take action.

Mi

Comments

8th of Jul, 2009
    Dazzle White - No such thing as a free trial!
    Anchorage
    Alaska

Well, I got scammed. I'll admit it. I'm pretty embarrassed about it.

I have been considering getting my teeth whitened by my dentist and did some searches and found DazzleWhite. I thought, "Wow, I can try this for s/h and see if it works." Well, when I got my package, I was already suspicious. The tube in the package did not have a label identifying the product and no instructions. So, I threw it away. Then comes the amazing part - the charges on my credit card for nearly $60, not to mention the other charges for $3.24 and $7.14 the recur on a monthly basis. When I saw the charges I called the DazzleWhite company and had quite an argument with them. They said I failed to read the terms and conditions and that was my fault. But, I did read them and found nothing in them that bound me to these charges. I told them that they were scammers and that either they give me my money back (which they didn't want to do because I threw the tube away and can't send it back to them.) or I would go to my bank and get the charges back that way. They quickly changed their attitude when I mentioned going to my bank. Hmmm, is that because they know they are scamming people?

Oh, and by the way, I went back to read the terms and conditions with the new knowledge that I was scammed and lo and behold, they have a clause stating that they have the right to change the terms and conditions at any time and that subscription to their product holds us to the new terms and it is my responsibility to read them over, and over, and over again EVERY time they change them.

• Jz
      5th of Aug, 2009
    Dazzle White - Charged and didn't receive product
    DAZZLE WHITE
    Madison
    New Jersey

I signed up for a $1.95 trial product, and was charged a month later $63.80 for product never received.

They state that the postoffice said it was delivered but the postoffice does note keep track unless it is priority or express mail!!! Which this was not.

I called and they would not help me, , now i am on to the better business bureau..

• Kk
      12th of Sep, 2009
    Dazzle White - Consent never given to them~Fraud Charges?
    Whitening Brites/Dazzle White Max/ White Smile

I would Like to give a warning to all future potential victims of this company. I had ordered the free trial of Whitening Brites and canceled in the time frame allowed both (written e-mail and phone). To make sure it was canceled...Whitening Brites sent me e-mail confirmation the Membership was cancelled, which I saved and the Phone confirmation said all was canceled even though I declined other offers at the Trial Time. All was done so to speak. Going over My bank statements with my banker turn out to be very interesting to say the least!! They never charged anything though Whitening Brites again. But instead changed the name of the company or whatever this business really is and Starting Charging me again, Without consent. I had no ideal what Dazzle White Max or White Smile was? What there Product Was? And never received anything in the Mail? So Why Was I being Charged with no consent? So Happens all the #'s linked around the same Businesses!!! And when I spoke to Someone today They first acted as if products were shipped to me, but When I wanted to know the tracking #'s and Shipping company they decided they wanted to reship the products for free???? And As a reminder as all of this is said...I still hadn't found out what these products where! And Had never gave consent to any of these companies...The thing is why would you want a Product You still don't even know what it is and never ordered in the first place? Bad enough they are charging your account without you knowing with no consent...Some money is getting reinburised, but the supervisor is going to have to reinburised the rest within 48 hrs...they say! And I ask the man on the phone about these others (VH Access, Health Member, OnV/Weightloss) And He said he Put my Name in and It doesn't show Me?????? Hum??? Well Why are they Taking Money out of My account???? How did they get my info? So he couldn't refund me!!! Well I have all the statements to Prove They have been charging me. And if they don't refund me in 48 hrs. The bank has A signed affidavit ready to submit a claim on the Fraud Activity and it won't be over. I have spent my day dealing with this. What A Smack in the Face, Never Will I give my info to anyone else on the internet. I guess you can change the name of your company and reactivate people's info without a consent, Plus give out their info to other company's and try to get away with it...I also supposed these company's enjoy scamming people and feeling that is Okay? How many Name Changes have they did???? The man on the Phone told me the change the name all the time!! This is Sad and Has to stop...I still do not know what it is they Produce????(VH Access, Health Member, OnV/Weightloss, Dazzle White Max or White Smile)

• Da
      21st of Sep, 2009

OK so I have just been charged like many of the others on this board

if you are from the the UK like me

here are the numbers you need to call- its best to call via SKYPE since it is free, also keep a note of the date you called and the cancellation numbers they give you

ACAIBURN 1 800 659-3588

INSIDER SECRETS 18664073685 also may show up as VH ACCESS or worldclubfitness on your statement heres an alternative number to call 1-888-332-2707

EBOOK 18664176059 this may show up as
    HEALTHMEMBER on your statement, it is also known as weightloss resources a
    here is an alternative number to call 1888-779-5303

You may also see these companies appear on your statement

My fitbalancer this company is also know as My Diet partner
    call this number 1-866-779-0323 to cancel or mail below (I just called)
    [protected]@MyFitBalancer.com.

once you have cancelled you should get an email from the company keep these, as you can pass these onto your credit card company- but you must cancel all the above memberships otherwise the credit card company have to pay them.. my credit card company are useless I have had to chase up all these companies myself

hope this helps

25th of Sep, 2009
    Dazzle White - Unauthorised money
    Australia

Like others I have read today, I have been scammed by DazzleWhite. I signed up for a free trial sample via freestuff.com.au and then a month later got a huge debit on my Visa. I contacted them via their website and was told that it was because I hadn't returned the trial within a certain time. Seeing I never received the trial sample it was a bit hard to return it. I asked for, and was told that they would cancel everything. That unfortunately isn't the end as to date I am still being debited for things I did not sign up for such as VH Access, Healthmember (last month) and this month for Ezykit and Elitepack. None of which I ordered but my bank advised me it is because Dazzlewhite sent my credit card details on to other companies who are now charging me. I still have a copy of the email from DazzleWhite saying they have cancelled everything but I now realise that they must be one of the biggest scams going. Boy do I feel stupid being duped like this. I am now considering cancelling all bank accounts with that particular bank and reopening new accounts with an alternative bank just to get away from these scammers. How have others managed to stop these illegal amounts being taken from their credit cards?

• Sc
      5th of Oct, 2009

Call the number on the back of your credit card

Tell your bank it is an unauthorized transaction.

The credit card companies already know about these guys.

Each time they have complaint and the credit card company issues you your credit, they are fined a certain amount through thier processor.

I called and told them I did not want automated withdrawals(Even with canceling through thier website) and was still multi-billed.

They are doing web searches and trying to do damage control to keep the scam going.

They are also changes in product names, so when one product name gets too hot due to internet searches for scams, they change it.

You can also fight back by dialing thier 1-888 or 1-877 number and leaving messages. They are billed by the minute. If enough call, it will start to cost them money. Leave messages for the full length of the answering system. Even if it is a blank message.

They are scamming us by volume, we need to fight back by volume.

Lodge a complaint on any parent site you see them advertising on

The product is worthless and likely hazardous to your health.

• Rg
      25th of Oct, 2009

Apparently, Dazzle White found a way to "piggyback" on what appears to be a much more legitimate ad offering from Total-White for the sole purpose of obtaining your credit card info. The ad claimed that the 2 of them together produced better results. Though there are some complaints about Total-White's trial offer practice as well, they do ship a product and do have a contact phone number. From what I can see, I agree that Dazzle White is a total scam to be avoided.

• Da
      26th of Oct, 2009

yeah - i should have checked this site before i got scammed! Madly enough i thought this would be safe as it was advertised on hotmail page!

I ordered the stuff expecting to pay $1.95 shipping only - for the free trial. The auto - generated receipt immediately come up as $11.95 - so i went on-live chat with them and they said i agreed to this if had i read their terms & conditions - i cancelled my order losing the $11.95 and then they informed me that $87.62 would be taken from my card in 14 days!! total fraud.. I cancelled my credit card straight away so hopefully i'll just lose the $11.95 Thieving #**^ards
    Dan - Liverpool

27th of Oct, 2009

hi i have just ordered the premiere whitening and the premium white pro, , , cant believe i could of bin so stupid but like dan said it was advertised on a reputable site, , , what would you advise as my next step guys, , , i really cant afford to be scammed 200 quid this close to xmas?? thanks james

27th of Oct, 2009

hey guys just a quick update, , , ive just rang my credit card company and reported it stolen after seeing the dodgy feedback, , this was approx 2 hours after i placed my order, , , will i still be charged or will i have cancelled in time, , , i havent contacted premiere white and premium white pro as seems like a waste of time, , , , any feedback would be much appreciated, , , cheers james

• Am
      28th of Oct, 2009

This indeed IS very much a SCAM! Even if you agree to only the $2 or so "trial" product they will send you a kit that you have to send back in order NOT be charged.($87.62) And, you will have to pay shipping!!! Take it from me and DO NOT buy anything from this company! I am sending complaints to my Attorney General's Office and the BBB in hopes if more people report it they may be shut down.

I tried to cancle my order literally five minutes after it was placed and they said they would cancle the trial but the kit will be shipped regardless. They told me it was already processed. Whats odd is I never saw anything or agreed to anything like what they were saying over the phone. I would have never agreed to anything involving more payments or extra monthly cost to my credit card. So, this is basically fraud. It is very deceptive. I called my bank and they told me if I do get charged I will have to fill out a (EFT) for possible fraud. I have to go to the post office now and my bank. All this running around for a stupid product I never wanted! What a nightmare. Do not let this happen to you.

• Un
      29th of Oct, 2009

Do not be fooled with PRIMIUMWHITE's offer of free - tiral . It is not free and the hassel and worry is certainly not worth it. It is deceptive, they get your credit card details making you think you are paying for the shipping of your item and once they got your details inform you that $87 will be taken from you for something you do not want. i tried to cancel seconds after i realised whats happened and apparently my order was being shipped and there's no stopping it. So they charge you for something you don't want and hey if you not happy then YOU pay for it to be returned at your expense. All the hassel and the worry and running around, you'll be sure to regret it. Also when i read the small print it said the product has not been tested by dentists and to seek advise from your dentist before using or something simillar so do you really want it? I wish i had googled them and done some research before giving them my credit card details :-(

• Fe
      29th of Oct, 2009

I saw this advertised on MSN Today, and despite the fact that I am usually very wary of offers on the internet, this one seemed to be ok! HOWEVER, upon completion of the transaction, I came across a worrying collection of complaints on various other sites regarding Premium White.

I was shocked to discover that I would be "enrolled" on the "Lifetime Membership Program" for a NON REFUNDABLE charge of $119.93. I went to the following site (http://www.premiumwhiteultra.com/contactus.php) and cancelled this 'option' using the live chat facility. Here I learned that if I did not return the bloody product within 14-days of recieving it, although I will no longer be signed up to the lifetime membership, I will be charged $87.62. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

If you too have fallen prey to this:

1)Live Chat (it's free)
    PREMIUM WHITE: http://www.premiumwhiteultra.com/contactus.php
    DAZZLE WHITE: http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php

2) CANCEL the LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP (you will be given a confirmation code)

3) When the product arrives, return it immediately (you have to pay shipping, but hey, it's cheaper than £50-odd or whatever!!) - I would recommend getting proof of postage just incase.

4) As soon as you have handed over the package to the post office - cancel or report your credit card stolen to avoid any further charges this company tries to levy on you.

5) Next time, read all the terms and conditions and research in depth if it sounds too good to be true. Wish I'd followed my own advice! Can't believe what a numpty I've been!

Good Luck!

• Fl
      30th of Oct, 2009

Premium White is the new name of Dazzle White, Dazzle Smile Pro, White Smile, Healthlife, ElitePack, Pristine Health, EZ Kit, WellB Health. Unlike good business, this company hides its product's name after short period of time. This is definitely NOT a good company to do business with.

• Al
      5th of Nov, 2009

I almost got sucked into this scam..I didn't have my card in front of me while entering my info. So I put in the numbers i remembered then had to leave so I exited the site without my full visa #. I got a call the next day on my cell phone wondering why I hadn't completed my form - red flag #1- why would anyone call abouta $1.95 shipping fee. I then started recieveing calls from this 1(800) # that they had called me on previously at all hours of the day and night. I called the 1(800)# to ask why they keep calling me and they say they have the wrong # so I said take me off the list- red flag#2- They still call and if I do answer they hang up - red flag#3- I also now get calls from a 1(888) # that does the same thing. I have tried calling back again and get the same response about a wrong number - any how I don't know if i can have these numbers blocked or what but I'd like to get these people charged with something. Also I just love the " If you have any complaints " posts . Gimme your cell # and you'll hear my complaints...

• By
      9th of Nov, 2009

Hey guys,

I fell for this too. I have managed to cancel it and asked for a refund, I will supply you guys with what I have done...

I called the uk branch on - 0-808-120-1987 I had to wait for about 10 minutes and then cancelled it. I then asked for a refund and they sent me an email with the process which i'll put below

Return Instructions
    As per your request for Return Instructions. Please follow the Instructions below exactly as outlined when returning your product to ensure proper handling of refund. Make sure to select the return address for the applicable Country you live in..

1. Always make sure the product you are returning is within the 30 day Money Back Guarantee time.

2. Clearly mark your Original Order ID number on the outside of the package being returned.

3. Ask to insure the package against loss.

4. Always ask for a Return Tracking number. Keep this in safe spot for future reference if needed.

5. Address the package to the appropriate address. This is based on where you live.

Return Address for United States of America:

PremiumWhite UNITED KINGDOM
    BTB Mailflight Ltd.,
    Unit 2B Viking Ind Est.,
    Hudson Road, Bedford MK41 OQB

Make sure you do it or they will keep taking money

Hope this helps and good luck

• St
      15th of Nov, 2009

People this is a SCAM company!!!

(the main branch of the compnay is at www.new18tv.com) It is a FAKE News channel and FAKE Newspaper Source... They sold many product which like this one .. Product include diet, withening teeth, and working from home. Watchout people!!! I will do more rearching and will sending this company into the court or at least their employee go packing and file for unemployment. I hope unemploment does not paid them too because it is a scam company. BTW employee make sure you do not put this company as your past work reference.

Stay way from their sites.. The Credit Card company do knows about them too... I had already report them to BBB (http://www.bbb.org/), to help other it is your turn to report them to BBB so no more people would not be rip off.

I demand a return for trail that I do not know anything about and that I have not except to. I only agree to buying the product and not the trail. I hope BBB will close this compay soon and conficicated all the properties/finacial and then put all these people on jail that is including the people work there.

For now, I will post warning/complain on every major sites. The bottom line is stay away from this site.

• Rx
      18th of Nov, 2009

I was curious about this but was almost sure it was a scam so I entered "my" information on the offer page to be taken to the second page. This is always a red flag for me so when I say "my" information I mean a fake name, address and phone number. Once I got to the second page I read the terms at the top of the page and realized it indeed is clever marketing to take advantage of a consumers emotional response to what seems like a really good deal, I then did a google search to confirm my suspicions and found this page. I really hate that companies like this are allowed to exist even though it is really the consumer that has to take responsibility to research a claim especially when it seems to good to be true, this is the age of the internet after all.

After reading the comment about them calling you even if you didn't enter your credit card info, I am glad I entered the phone number for my local police department, I would love to be able to hear the first phone call they make to that number!!!

• Bk
      19th of Nov, 2009

This is remarkable. I'm usually very wary of "deals" like this and generally look long and hard for the membership agreement clause. My credit card company called in a fraud alert, otherwise it may have been too late. Because these ads insisted that you had to use both products together in order to get results, I'm now dealing with two companies that appear to be interchangable. It's still not clear to me if I've successfully thwarted this scam. To date I've only recieved the $0.99 Sparkle White, I've yet to receive the $1.95 Premium White product. I was not told to return either product, although I sincerly doubt that the LOVELY young woman at customer service (Rhonda was incredibly rude and clearly annoyed with my request to cancel) would have offered up any unsolicited information. I am outright stunned that these companies that are CLEARLY cons, are allowed to operate without penalty.

• Mi
      20th of Nov, 2009

I can't believe i've been taken in by this scam! I've never fallen for anything before.
    I spent 15 minutes on the phone to Texas from the UK trying to cancel only to be told it was already being shipped. I only placed the order minutes before i realised and called to cancel. I was threatened that they had "people who would collect debts" if i did not return the unwanted goods.
    I have cancelled my debit card but does anyone know how much will be taken out initially? I stupidly signed up to buy both premium white and everlast white.