Days Inn / unauthorized card charges
I was charged for 152.00 on my master Card without being called about it. In July I stayed at the hotel and apparently a reservation was made. I no longer travel to BC for health reasons and did not realize that there was a room booked for september. I think proper customer service from that Hotel would of been a call to remind me of the reservation. I appears the manager of that hotel long with corporate office is more concerned about money and not customer satisfaction. I have stayed at super 8 hotels for most of my 14 yrs of work and have always been reminded of my reservations. I will NEVER stay with this chain again.
never did they ever say that there would be a charge if i did not show up. Very poor service. If ran my business like that i wouldn't be around for very long.
I am hoping that I see some sort of refund on my card
More Days Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Days Inn - never stay in this days inn! 
- Days Inn Hotels - rude and bad service 
- Tlg Great Fun / Days Inn / Travelers Advantage - rip off 
- Days Inn - guest complaints 
- Days Inn Hotel - poor service, rude and or uncaring employee 
- Days Inn - confirmation 83038ec011153 room 108
- Days Inn Hotel - didn't honor a discount shown on website
- Days Inn - room problems
- Days Inn - reservation cancelled without my authorization
- Days Inn - rude/unhelpful manager - pam patel