Davison Design & Development / design submitted to davison

1 Witbank, South Africa Review updated:
Phone: 0834693655

I submitted my Idea to Davison and they were very diligent until I had paid my $9000 then complete silence.
My whole dealings with Davison started in Feb. 2013. At the end of 2014 they made contact after I accused them of being a scam company and they assured me that my product would be presented!!! In 2015 I was told that the presentation failed and that I would have to pay a further $380 for the next presentation. I told them I would not as this extra cost was never mentioned. A man called John (I will not mention his surname) became very abusive, on the phone, at this reply. This poor South African was ripped off by the mighty American greed. Now I understand why most of the world say, be very careful when dealing with Americans!!! At the exchange rate between the Rand and the Dollar my losses are substantial. WHY!! Has this company not been investigated considering the amount of complaints against this SCAM company. They are now Guilty of crossing international boundaries.
Trusting I shall hear from you in the near future. I have tried to contact Mr. George Davison directly by e-mail but have received no reply. What is my next step? The Attorney General.

Da
Jul 13, 2015

Comments

• Fr
      15th of Aug, 2015

Sorry ole bud. They took us Americans too. Yeah they present it to probably a bunch of their cronies so they can say they did but keep wanting $400 to do it... Probably a product that already exists or they changed it a little like the coffee pot saying goes they can change it from the original concept a hundred times. Keep us informed how it goes. My e mail address has changed to freddymac15@yahoo.com