Davison Design & Development / design submitted to davison
I submitted my Idea to Davison and they were very diligent until I had paid my $9000 then complete silence.
My whole dealings with Davison started in Feb. 2013. At the end of 2014 they made contact after I accused them of being a scam company and they assured me that my product would be presented!!! In 2015 I was told that the presentation failed and that I would have to pay a further $380 for the next presentation. I told them I would not as this extra cost was never mentioned. A man called John (I will not mention his surname) became very abusive, on the phone, at this reply. This poor South African was ripped off by the mighty American greed. Now I understand why most of the world say, be very careful when dealing with Americans!!! At the exchange rate between the Rand and the Dollar my losses are substantial. WHY!! Has this company not been investigated considering the amount of complaints against this SCAM company. They are now Guilty of crossing international boundaries.
Trusting I shall hear from you in the near future. I have tried to contact Mr. George Davison directly by e-mail but have received no reply. What is my next step? The Attorney General.
More Davison Design & Development Complaints & Reviews
- Davison - they almost got me for $695.00 
- Davison Invention Land - fraud 
- Davison Inventegration - we were trained to rip you off 
- Davison Invention - ripoff company 
- Davison Design & Development - we were trained to rip you off 
- Davison Invention - fraud/scam
- Davison Design & Development - invention for the nfl
- Davison Design & Development - my idea for an invention
- Davison Design & Development - solar fridge
- Davison Design & Development - an urn