[Resolved] Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] / incompetence of the highest level

1 South Africa Review updated:

I have actually lost count now of the number of complaints I have sent through regarding this college. Firstly I write exams in june 2017 and get told in october 2018 that I need to re-write the subjects due to administrative errors (dont see how exactly thats my problem) which to my dismay I did. Now a month later of informing the college about receiving an incorrect exam question paper at the exam venue (which despite being wrong I wrote it anyway) I get told I need to write the subject again. Surely a recognized college like this cannot get away with such incompetence. I do not have time to keep going back and forth writing exams because the college does not have the right processes in place. The college is not going to re-imburse me for all the time taken off work due to there internal issues. I have paid all my fees upfront and I paid for a service which damelin clearly cannot provide.

• Resolution statement

• Good day,

We are truly sorry to read about the challenges you have experienced.

Please send us your student number, contact details and email address so that we can get you urgent assistance on your query.

Damelin Correspondence College

• Good day,

Please note that we still require the above requested details in order to assist you with your query.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.
    Damelin Correspondence College

Se
Dec 3, 2018

Comments

• Ab
      10th of Dec, 2018

418623 (Ramitha) & 417093 (Ashlyn)
    tel: 0732742719 Shaan & 0784733192 (Ashlyn)