Damelin Correspondence College — assignment due dates, examination acceptance and dates - overall bad service
Damelin's Admin department are incredibly quick to get you registered and to take your money; but that is about as far as their service goes.
They deduct their fee from my account on a monthly basis; yet do not provide me with the service I am paying for as a student.
In my Student pack, I received a USB with all my required modules for the year, an envelope and an assignment cover. No due dates for assignments were provided!
I then received an SMS at the end of March to advise that my assignments were due in order to qualify for exams in June? NO DUE DATES WERE SUPPLIED!!! Anyway, I had also received an SMS from a "Student Advisor" who we could message if we had any questions; I messaged the individual, asking when assignments were due - surprise, surprise!! No response!!!
I completed all assignments for all the prescribed modules on the USB; and emailed them to the designated email address for assignments. To date, I have not received any communication from the College.
I then emailed Xoliswa, the administrator who assisted with my registration as well as in taking my money; she has still not responded to my email - it was sent last week.
I am incredibly perturbed by the operations and administration of Damelin Correspondence College. This needs to be dealt with - as well as all the complaints posted on Hello Peter as well as on this site.
More Damelin Correspondence College Complaints & Reviews
- Damelin College - refund 
- Damelin - degree 
- Damelin College - very poor service 
- Damelin - no servie/ refund 
- Damelin Correspondence College - I am paying good money for a service that I just am not getting
- Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - icb - bookkeeping to trial balance course
- Damelin Durban City - service from staff
- Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - refusal to pay refund 
- Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - results
- [Resolved] Damelin Correspondence College [DCC] - my matric