Daimler Chrysler Financial / fraud and cheating!
We purchased 3 vehicles over a period of time with Chrysler and subsequentally had finance agreements on the 3 vehicles we paid all of them on time with online payments. In December we experienced a no money situation with our businesses having a dramatic slowdown, probably due to the current economic situation in the USA. We contacted Chrysler Financial to explain our situation (we realize our full commitment) and asked if on this occasion they could help. At this point the lady in question explained she was in a call center in India (we were astonished hard time in the USA yet work farmed out in call centers in India!).
However we explained our situation, and she said the only thing she could do was to take interest only payments and place the rest of the capital repayments to the end of the agreements with a $7.50 fee per vehicle to do this we agreed because that was the only option, we took the ladies name and extension number and she said if we had any problems to call her back.
Then the nightmare began we received repossession notices, call after call from Daimler Chrysler Financial to say our payments were behind. we explained what we had done each person promised to remove the adverse history it did not happen. We called the lady back in what we thought was back to India ask for her extension (please note the lady was American) to be met with a person saying they were in Kansas! and they did not know the extension.
We are at our wits end when people fall on hard times the mark of a good company is on how well they perform, I appeal to all you good American people do not buy a car for Chrysler Jeep Dodge, because if you take on a commitment for 5 years you cannot afford to run into any problems.
If anyone out there has experienced the same problems please can you let me know if you have found a resolve.
More Daimler Chrysler Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Chrysler Financial - scam and fraud! 
- Chrysler Financial - repossession 
- Chrysler Financial - lease return fee 
- Chrysler Financial - lien release
- Chrysler Financial - illegal harrassment 
- Chrysler Capital - automotive loan
- Chrysler Capital - ancira rv dodge and chrysler capital and 3rd party that pick up vehicle
- Chrysler Capital - end of lease turn in acct: 30000127858531000
- Chrysler Capital - chrysler capital
- Chrysler Capital - wont refund money to me due to early payoff. waiting 4 months now.