[Resolved] Daily Online Jobs / home based work, work from home, copy paste job

5 India Review updated:

dailyonlinejobs.com is such a huge fake website. Never ever try to pay money to this guys, they took Rs.4000/- as registration fee and never ever turned up via email neither over the phone. After all incident I checked the website, I found there is no company address or the phone number, Not even About Us page in that website. If not at least they should have complete address, not even that. So please share this message in every social media platforms to save people from these scammers.

Thanks.

• Resolution statement

• DailyOnlineJobs Customer Care's Response, Jul 31, 2018

Dear User,
    Before Posting the Fake complaint, kindly know that "Dailyonlinejobs "are not getting Money from user for Registration . Its a Free of Cost (Free Membership) . As free membership plan we couldn't able to provide phone support . Kindly seek help through email .
    So kindly don post Fake complaint without any knowledge.

P.S: We are not getting money from users, so Pls don pay money in the name of Dailyonlinejobs.com

• smashing's Response, Feb 07, 2019

Please make it fastly

• Umasai's Response, Mar 12, 2019

Please make it fastly

Fa
May 31, 2018

More Daily Online Jobs Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Aj
      20th of Jun, 2018

You should have enough brain to check the details before paying anything and why should anyone pay to get the job. It your stupidity that you paid them.

• Aj
      1st of Aug, 2018

Do it all

13th of Aug, 2018

Daily online jobs says that minimum payout is 3000/-, i have reached at 3100/-, then i go for withdraw they are saying first registerd your mobile number, i have updated my mobile number already but I do not get a OTP on my mobile Number, there are no other way to withdraw my earning and there are no support by email or mobile from dataonlinejobs support team.

22nd of Aug, 2018

@Mangal Chand Yadav Exactly same happened to me

30th of Dec, 2018

@Mangal Chand Yadav Hi Mangal,
    There is Email support which is being provided by Daily online jobs team.Kindly go through their FAQ in the website.You will receive the mail ID where you can seek help.

28th of Aug, 2018
    India

This is really a rotten page they will show copy paste jobs, article writing job which is only just a headline when you click it nothing gonna happen and yeah fake play quiz and bonus email. There's nothing

• Ab
      4th of Sep, 2018

Please always be aware that majority of online opportunities are fake, no matter how good they might look, Never pay for any offer or sign up fees. For you to make genuine money online, sign up with this company because it is credible and paying till date; it requires you to take surveys and perform simple tasks which are easy to do. Please sign up here and start earning now. https://clixsense.com/?13299641

• Sh
      15th of Sep, 2018

I have written an article but there is no option to submit it after writing. When checking for plagiarism it does not respond furthur. What a dam [censored]

18th of Jan, 2019

@Shivani9914 We currently stopped receiving article, Most of articles submitted are fake so we stop receiving, if you have any kindly post through mail we will verify and check it
    The Article title should be under "online Jobs" with minimum 700 words . Pls don copy paste the articles from other sites

• Ke
      18th of Sep, 2018
    DailyOnlineJobs - payment
    Internet
    dailyonlinejobs.com

I am doing work in dailyonline jobs, tell me please, it Will pay or not because I have tried many online jobs but never receive any payment, if it is also a fake website it should be terminated from internet

• Pr
      21st of Sep, 2018

Beaware these are all frauds. General Science

27th of Sep, 2018

you join onead application from play store, download and sign up, put refer code "91AV266C7 " and start working here. i earned 40000 Rs in six month. daily payment in bank and paytm.

14th of Oct, 2018
    erragada hyderabad
    India

i am not able to open triva please reslove my issue

15th of Oct, 2018
    DailyOnlineJobs - Guyz
    Degana

Sir hello, good after noon
    please tell about ki hum cash ko bank account me transfer kaise kare

• Iv
      28th of Oct, 2018

Friends gleam technologies and nts infotech are fake. I lost money atleast you people beware. Even after you finish the job they will reject it without reason. Asha Patel is the lady who cheats. Be careful

31st of Oct, 2018
    ERRAGADa
    India

I am not able answer the fun quiz questions kindly please allow me to answer

4th of Nov, 2018
    ERRAGADA
    India

Iam not able to open the quiz triva questions please help me to solve the triva questions

19th of Nov, 2018
    erragada
    India

iam not able to slove to the fun quiz when iam sloving all four options are incorrect try to rectify the erros

11th of Dec, 2018
    nizampet
    India

I am able to solve the quiz math questions and I am not getting any money from the mail send jobs so please slove my problem

11th of Dec, 2018
    DailyOnlineJobs - Sevice
    Nizampet
    India

Iam not able solve the fun quiz in some questions all four options are incorrect please try to rectify the errors don't repeat them again

• Pr
      12th of Dec, 2018
    DailyOnlineJobs - Payment

Sir I m not able to withdraw my earnings kindly tell how to do so . I have reached the minimal layout amount but couldn't find any options to withdraw.

• Av
      22nd of Dec, 2018

Did anybody received payment after reaching the minimum withdrawal limit? Let me know.

18th of Jan, 2019

@Avi Nandy The Minimum Payout is Rs.3000/-, You need to give request for payment

After that We will cross check your work & earnings so the Process take to complete 10 - 15 workings days. Once your payment got approved,

you will receive instruction mail that how to transfer to bank your account instantly

5th of Jan, 2019
    Nizampet
    India

Iam note able to solve the quiz math and quiz trivia try me to solve them

@Umasai Kindly mail us to [protected]@dailyonlinejobs.com to solve your problem