Posted: Jul 4, 2017 by

I got the wrong product and I can't reach them or complain. I want my money back

2.3
GUANGDONG, China, Netherlands
fietsarrangementidee.nl
On 19 june 2017 we ordered shoes from this web site address:

When I click on it it leads me to http://www.fietsarrangementidee.nl/

We payed for them 52, 26 euros. Shoes that came are not that shoes and not my number. I want to send it back and get my money back.

The order details are as follows:

Order No 8YF-pp1241-fp958
Seller website: ruinerwoldperegoed.nl
Payment date and time: 2017-06-19 05:24
Amount: 48, 36 EUR

Later we got the message that 52, 26 EUR was taken from AIP*ETLEMY LTD SHANGAI CN on 19 jun

Addres from which it is sent is:
DaiBo {SGJ-YD} No. 3 Yunxiao Road Guangzhoushi Guangdong BaiYunQu
GuangZhouShi GUANGDONG 510410 China
PHONE: 1382374587

I am sending the picture from their site and a picture of what i got (shiny chinese shoes on my bed)

Daibo {Sgj-Yd} No. 3 Yunxiao Road Guangzhoushi Guangdong Baiyunqu Guangzhoushi GuangdongDaibo {Sgj-Yd} No. 3 Yunxiao Road Guangzhoushi Guangdong Baiyunqu Guangzhoushi Guangdong

Complaint comments Comments (20)    Updated: Complaint country Netherlands Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc
More Daibo {Sgj-Yd} No. 3 Yunxiao Road Guangzhoushi Guangdong Baiyunqu Guangzhoushi Guangdong Complaints & Reviews
Daibo {Sgj-Yd} No. 3 Yunxiao Road Guangzhoushi Guangdong Baiyunqu Guangzhoushi Guangdong - I got the wrong product and I can't reach them. I want my money back

Comments

N  25th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
Dear Sirs, I do not have a complaint, quite the opposite, I ordered and was supplied with exhaust pipes to suit a Kawasaki z1000 motor cycle, I would like if possible if you could supply me with the suppliers of these pipes as I want to acquire the manifold to suit these them. MANY THANKS .Peter Elliott (herbie1551@yahoo.com.au) 0438678177 32 Moncrieff st Bundaberg qld Australia 4670
N  5th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
I aldo order a pair of rieker sandals 70€ and I got [censor] ugly velvet cheap ones what a joke they don't even cost 20€ they told me they can pay me back 15% compensation...10€ what a joke
A  26th of Aug, 2017 by    +1 Votes
The same here. Ordered an Adidas Vintage Windbreaker and got the cheapest faked stuff. Bought for 50€, they charged my creditcard with 68€. Ordered at "mipot.ch", this page is no longer found.
N  30th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have a similar situation! I ordered a pair of shoes and today, I received a parcel from them - totally disaster : shoes are in violet color and I ordered black !!! I ordered shoes but they sending which is not like shoes, ... a size is smaller !!!-.. perhaps, Chinese size!!! and i paid for so-called "shoes" ... It was clearly a fake and fraud.
A  5th of Sep, 2017 by    +2 Votes
I ordered three pairs of Birkenstock sandals for an agreed total charge of $135.20 in US dollars. Taichang Co.TLD took $147.68 and $1.48 from my account on 23 August 2017 for the sandals. I did not agree to these amounts and still do not agree to them. Then, today I received a box with four pairs of RayBan sun glasses that are labeled shoes on the shipping label. They obviously are not shoes. I never ordered sunglasses. I am not happy. I want a full refund of the money you have taken without authority from my account. If you send a prepaid shipping label I will return the glasses to you. Cancel the order for the sandals. I do not want to do business with such a dishonest business as you seem to be operating. If I do not have a positive response within two days, (that will be by Friday, 8 Sept. 2017) I will be contacting Facebook, my bank fraud squad and everyone else in authority, like the US Postal System, to explain the unethical business you are conducting. Judy Page
N  29th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Judy Kaye PLESE BE cautious! My Credit Card after this purchase in June at this web shop was used after six-month somewhere in China. For my lucky, the credit card company noticed this promptly!
If You have got the products from this address : 3 Yunxiao Road Guangzhoushi Guangdong 510410, CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD!
IMMEDIATELY!
Greetings from Finland!
N  21st of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Judy Kaye Same here for Birkenstocks. They overcharged my card, charged me for delivery which was supposed to be free, and one pair is completely wrong. Was on the site bkshoest.com.
Here are their details:
COMPANY NAME: Life BAOXIAN Co. Ltd.
Lixia District, Jinan, Shandong
LOCATION CITY: Jinan, LOCATION ZIP: 250101, COUNTY: Shandong, STATE: China
CONTACT: Ms. LI, BAOYU, Sales Manager
see https://www.corporatechina.org/company-life-baoxian-jinan-40254
A  18th of Sep, 2017 by    +1 Votes
bekam ich die Tracking Nr. Versand aus China! Ich vertraute noch, denn es werden viele Waren dort produziert. Ich habe mich auch an die Kontakt-Mail-Adresse von flora-magazin gewandt! Bilder zum Artikel DESIGUAL Jumpsuite segovia sind da einzusehen! Nach fast 3 Wochen kommt das Päckchen: ein Kleid wie Putzlappen - ich erwarte Gutschrift über Kreditkartenzahlung - das ist Betrug!! Es ist ein Fall für die Polizei!! Normalerweise werden Belastungen von der Kreditkartenstelle kontrolliert?!
A  18th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I ordered through Fournigault.com a stunning pair of pink and taupe DKODE european shoes paid in danish krones 514.92 Approx 140NZD... the entire site was in danish. however a package arrived from Daibo SGJ-YD No3 Yunxiao road Guang Zhou China..a pair of white plastic shiny ballet pump shoes worth $2.00 if that!!! Thieves, do not deal with this company. There is no such address in GuangZhou. They are ripping so many people off and need to be stopped. Police and Customs nned to close in on these fraudsters!!!

Brenda
N  25th of Sep, 2017 by    +1 Votes
again...the same as above.
i ordered 3 pairs of Reebok Intsapump and received 3 pairs of horrible very cheap Reebok horrible trainers. Very bad company.
N  26th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I ordered a pair of beaded sandals for approx £60.00 received a pair of cheap black sandals not even worth £5.00, what can I do about this, does anyone have any information please.
N  4th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Had the same problem. I Orderd sneakers pink/black and get orange! No response by email. Now try a letter bij post.
The site I used. www. Hetvolleglas.nl
So not happy! 👿

N  24th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
The same happened to me! I ordered Versace shoes with a reduced price and I got cheapy shoes of another trade mark (surely fake) of another color! I sent a complaint immediately. They answered immediately... since 4 weeks now... in the meanwhile they called me best customer and they want to give me a discount of 50 5 on my new order (haha) because sending back the other shoes is supposed to be too expensive for me! I contacted my credit card company... shall send the shoes back - then they want to charge the money back! Thank you for informing about the address... I will cancel my credit card, hopefully before someone in China uses it...
N  30th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I also received wrong item. Again the label on front is from DaiBo China. I ordered some CLARKS shoes from a British CLARKS website, or so I thought. I was sent a pair of fake Dr Martens, extra charge on credit card as well. Absolutely no use to me, what do I do? Absolutely no response from website, Grrrrrrrr
N  30th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
@CareyL I havent had any luck, a lot of communication back and forth all the same stories given to others on this board...best customer, we will make it right, dont send back as too costly for you etc etc but no refund and this has been going on since august. now in the hands of the bank with credit card dispute. I also let the supplier of the actual shoe brand I thought I was buying know about the scam and that their products were being falsely advertised, they were very interested. In your case CLARKS shoes themselves would no doubt be interested in this scam and to know their products are part of this, it doesnt do anything for these upmarket brands..
all the best.
A  4th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
My daugther ordered a pair of Nike air Max at the internetsite from Egbert van Wijk Holland... now she have a ‘Ray-Ban’ sunglasses!!! Creditcard is used, but the bank cancelled the other ones!!!
N  4th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
I ordered from this company and got the wrong item. Tried emailing and phoning.. wrong phone number - no replies to emails. Complete FRAUD!
N  14th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
converse chuck taylor I bought only 700tl instead of 552tl. Instead of the product we wanted to send another product instead.
N  1st of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
I too had the same issue. I ordered a pair of red leather “Sketchers” from the UK I thought but instead received these cheap, stiff red shoes from China that are orange and don’t fit. There is no invoice in the bag and no way to contact them. SO ANNOYING!
N  7th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
In short, it's fraud business, I'm sure they advertise more items than they can deliver, I ordered 5 items from the page 1 t-shirt 59, - $ 2 pair of jeans. 1st belt. 1 pair of shoes
     http://www.liveyou.eu/. ALL PRODUCTS I RECEIVED ARE DIFFERENT FROM I ORDERED, I have written to them, they have. NOT ANSWER ET ... I received 2 packages on a day-to-day basis, cheap 2-class item that could not get close to the $ 274, - I paid. for the 5 items. I ordered sneakers shoes and they sent cheap pointed brown lacquer shoes. I give up trying to change things. For I do not think they have all they advertise with. SVINDEL. SCRAM. CONVENIENCE - LET US DO IT ALL TO CLOSE IT.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree