CVS Pharmacy / pharmacy
I have requested six (6) times that my prescriptions not be on auto refill. The employees at store #3197 are either idiots or too incompetent to understand this request. In either case, they shouldn't be working there.
What is so difficult to understand about the words NO or please don't? Apparently the employees at this pharmacy don't understand what no means. They tell me that they remove auto refill but every month it's still on my prescriptions. Idiots.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly