CVS Pharmacy / over charged?
On October 23rd, I was in CVS for a prescription to be filled. I also bought other items along with prescription. Well, I received a call from CVS this past weekend, November 1st. I was told that I didn't pay for the prescription, $10.00, and that I needed to come in a pay for it. Sure, I will pay what I owe but the problem is, I don't have my receit, so who knows, maybe I did pay. They do not have a copy of my reciet, only that the item wasn't scan. I went in tonight, 11.4.08, and paid it. I spoke to the pharmacist, Julie MCQuaide. She wasn't very nice. I tried to have her see what I saw. She said, if I had my reciet, she wouldn't have a problem reviewing it. I paid it but here is what bothers me. If Walmart made the mistake, they wouldn't call the person and tell them to come back in to pay it, (one week later). CVS made the mistake, not me. Now, I had to use my time and my gas to correct their mistake. It is just wrong.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - prescription medication 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - store manager very rude
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy - 12 pack of diet coke